Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months in the hospital

Don't call me a liar you little prick. I've been at the mayo Clinic for over 2 weeks talking to people don't ever call me a liar you little sell out

Sell out? Because I'm happy with my surgery and feel better than I have in years?
I asked if you had data to back up your "stat". Clearly you don't.
Quit running your mouth.

You know what there was a lady i just talked to . She has been out of surgery for 5 years. Do you know what ? She just got out of the hospital from bleeding. If your surgery went well feel blessed. But don't you dare ever call me liar again. You want to know truth? Get off here vist the hospitals, find the ppl that they hide from statistics, becauae they do hide them. Believe what you want, you are still at risk. Your whole life. If you don't have an isdue you are lucky. Of vourse you can write this off as another lie....hard head

You know what there was a lady i just talked to . She has been out of surgery for 5 years. Do you know what ? She just got out of the hospital from bleeding. If your surgery went well feel blessed. But don't you dare ever call me liar again. You want to know truth? Get off here vist the hospitals, find the ppl that they hide from statistics, becauae they do hide them. Believe what you want, you are still at risk. Your whole life. If you don't have an isdue you are lucky. Of vourse you can write this off as another lie....hard head

Well if you want to use anecdotal evidence I know several people personally who have had surgery years ago and have no regrets and are healthier than they were before surgery. Although some have put some weight back on they're still smaller and feel better. You are in a hospital, of course you're only seeing sick people. You think that represents the entire weight loss surgery community?
Btw, I never called you a liar. You really need to calm down.

Sorry, this is a load of ****. An absolute load of ****. I spent two years researching this surgery before doing it and went to support groups, talked to so many people who had it, researched online, etc. I don't know 5 people who had severe complications and I probably talked to 500 people in total. I hate trolling.

If you had evidence, if you had something other than your word, which, quite frankly, doesn't mean anything to me because you seem to be here just to start trouble and stir up doubt, yeah, maybe I would believe it. But I don't think you've done what you set out to do. No one here is swayed. Perhaps you can find another place to stir up trouble. But no one here is buying it.

Go sell your story to people who haven't done their homework. We ALL have.

As you well know, some ppl might be attorneys looking to puck up info, some might be ppl who are just nosey. My info will remain private until we have fully recovered and we are allowed to share personal details. Anyone else with problems i suggest you do the same. Look out for you first

Actually, I can prove it. I have a detailed diary of every person I spoke with, a blog site in my name of people I spoke to with their comments and all the documentation the doctor gave me of former patients to contact. Plus, and not for nothing, I have the 100k plus users of this website who agree that the gastric sleeve surgery, as well as all the other surgeries, while not without dangers, is basically safe.

Where is your proof? Who are the people you have spoken with?

1 minute ago, Debedeb said:

As you well know, some ppl might be attorneys looking to puck up info, some might be ppl who are just nosey. My info will remain private until we have fully recovered and we are allowed to share personal details. Anyone else with problems i suggest you do the same. Look out for you first

Why don't you do just that? Go sue your doctor or whatever and leave the rest of us who are happy about their safe and solid surgery alone.

I said The End. I am sure you will be one of the very first i notify when i go public

Read the thread ? Hello? How do i block you? This thread is meant for us. You are not labled under complications. Your your speculations are wrong again. Man you're something else

Why don't you do just that? Go sue your doctor or whatever and leave the rest of us who are happy about their safe and solid surgery alone.

She is saving us. Don't ya know? [emoji849]
It appears she is making it her life's mission to end weight loss surgery. I guess it'd be better if we just died of obesity instead. I really don't know what she wants but I know I'm done playing.

This isn't a complications forum either, just a general surgery thread. And you're not a patient or pre-op either, despite your status. You haven't asked for help, or advice, you're just stirring up doubt in a group of people who are either pre or post op. I don't understand your game, but honestly, you appear to just be trolling.

Just now, Joann454 said:

She is saving us. Don't ya know?
It appears she is making it her life's mission to end weight loss surgery. I guess it'd be better if we just died of obesity instead. I really don't know what she wants but I know I'm done playing.

Agreed. Wholeheartedly.