Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally had breast reduction surgery

On 7/17/2017 at 2:07 PM, ssflbelle said:

3rd week followup and I am doing so good the Dr doesn't want to see me again until Aug 14th. The FNG looks great and the mounds are being to take shape. After all the excess skin was removed the Dr said I had enough tissue to give me a nice B mound. Had three more stitches removed from the right breast. The swelling was down as well as the pain from last week's visit. Overall the Dr and I are very happy. I can finally sleep on my side, lift more than 5 pounds and ride my tricycle. So thrilled to be able to do those things again. The walking and bike riding will help get my strength back so maybe I can return to work on Aug 8th with just the walker and may not need the scooter any more. That would be fantastic to finally walk around the agency.

I'm so very proud of you, how wonderful you must feel. I was just approved for the surgery and I can't wait, this is the final surgery that surrounds my weight loss. Keep up the great work, you're look great!

hercrystal Thanks so much for the compliments. Congratulations on getting approval for your final surgery. Would love to hear the details as to which one this is and the ones you have had already? When is the surgery scheduled for?

Yesterday I was finally able to get back on my tricycle and went 2.71 miles in 98 degree Florida sun. I also went for a .31 mile walk so I got in about 55 minutes of mild exercise.

I am hoping when I go back to the PS on Aug 14th he will allow me to start swimming and maybe go to the Gym. I am only 8 pounds away from getting into the 100's and so want to be to my goal by the time of my next skin removal surgery. Will find out on the 14th more about the procedure it will be and start the insurance porgress. I am hoping for sometime in Oct. Ths huge apron is really getting to me now that the boobs are so small.

@ssflbelle

words can't express how happy i am for you

so i won't even try

just know that i am in awe of your strength,

determination and success

keep up the amazing job:rolleyes:

big huggggs

kathy

On 7/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, ssflbelle said:

hercrystal Thanks so much for the compliments. Congratulations on getting approval for your final surgery. Would love to hear the details as to which one this is and the ones you have had already? When is the surgery scheduled for?

Yesterday I was finally able to get back on my tricycle and went 2.71 miles in 98 degree Florida sun. I also went for a .31 mile walk so I got in about 55 minutes of mild exercise.

I am hoping when I go back to the PS on Aug 14th he will allow me to start swimming and maybe go to the Gym. I am only 8 pounds away from getting into the 100's and so want to be to my goal by the time of my next skin removal surgery. Will find out on the 14th more about the procedure it will be and start the insurance porgress. I am hoping for sometime in Oct. Ths huge apron is really getting to me now that the boobs are so small.

Happy Wednesday!

I am scheduled for 08/31/2017, but that will be changed to 09/2017. We're having a really important training and I can't miss that, but that'll end up working out for the best. I'm super excited and of course, I'll be more than happy to keep you updated. So many changes, but for once, I welcome them all. :D

On 7/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, ssflbelle said:

YES!!! 8 pounds away from being in the 100's, that's what I'm talking about! Good for you, I'm happy to be able to witness your accomplishments, congrats! I fell in love w/ Aquatics, due to WHAT WAS my size, I ran from bathing suits and Water. Not anymore and not this girl! 2.71 miles w/ walking, that's very good. I love the treadmill, but I'd rather walk the neighborhood or at a park, it makes it a bit more enjoyable and you can meet like-minded individuals when it comes to our health. Sure, you can do that at the gym, but walking around your neighborhood, you may meet a new walk/riding buddy.

Oh yes the walking and bike riding I am doing now is around my community. I also have a Gym membership I would like to be able to use again. The circuit at this gym also works out other muscles. Will just have to wait 11 more days to see if Dr will allow my return to the gym and also swim in my community pool after the 14th.