Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

If it's God's will...

3 hours ago, Sosewsue61 said:

@PatientEleventyBillion you think you are helping, but you come off as mannerless and uncouth. And therefore negate any advice you give.

And enough with the snowflake crap already - no one wants to hear it. And I am not one, so don't retort back on that.

I'm well aware of how my advice comes off. If it triggers you like the others in this thread.. block. The more the merrier.

It's pretty amusing that you are triggered endlessly........'Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is…'

Like the song that never ends......

2 hours ago, Sosewsue61 said:

It's pretty amusing that you are triggered endlessly........'Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is…'

Like the song that never ends......

094.jpg

On 5/31/2017 at 11:51 AM, PatientEleventyBillion said:

It's called the recent topics side panel.. and bye Felicia! XkrzJdb.gif

But you didn't even read what she wrote. She was hoping God would help her come up with the cash, not lose the weight.

You went out of your way to be a jerk and look like an idiot in the process.

After your idiotic comment the other day about stomachs growing back, this isn't a shock.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

2 minutes ago, OutsideMatchInside said:

But you didn't even read what she wrote. She was hoping God would help her come up with the cash, not lose the weight.

You went out of your way to be a jerk and look like and idiot in the process.

After your idiotic comment the other day about stomachs growing back, this isn't a shock.

Obviously reading comprehension fails you too. How idiotic, and unsurprising.

Edited by PatientEleventyBillion

On 5/30/2017 at 2:30 PM, kowgurl1988 said:

I scheduled my surgery in Mexico. Paid $2100 of the $5100 I need to pay. Scheduled it for July 12th.

The evening that I sent $2100 and spent an additional $1350 for plane tickets....my husband got laid off.

I have panicked a little. But I keep telling myself that if this is what God has planned for me, it will happen. I have 6 weeks to get $3000 plus $500 spending money together. My husband starts another job tomorrow that lasts 2 weeks then he's supposed to start another 4 week long job right after. I pray it all works out. I really want to be healthy and have energy and not be in so much pain.

The Lord will make a way, it might not be on your time frame but it will happen.

@kowgurl1988 Oh hon, hated having to read through the thread. There will always be someone who fights to contradict God's goodness. I don't know why he/she would argue about a being they don't believe is there. ???? It just doesn't make sense.

But I do believe God will make the way for you. If you believe without a doubt, you are in His will, He's got his plans laid out for you already. Keep trusting in Him and I will trust that you will have an awesome testimony to share of how this all went too. 😉

Edited by Newme17

I wanted to check on you and see how you are doing and how your situatuon has turned out? Sometimes I think God is moving all His puzzle pieces around to fit just perfect. We cant see the big picture. Only our piece of the puzzle.

I'm 5 days post-op from a band to sleeve revision. I did the surgery in Mexico. If you have questions, let me know. Happy to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using BariatricPal mobile app

I wanted to check on you and see how you are doing and how your situatuon has turned out? Sometimes I think God is moving all His puzzle pieces around to fit just perfect. We cant see the big picture. Only our piece of the puzzle.

I'm 5 days post-op from a band to sleeve revision. I did the surgery in Mexico. If you have questions, let me know. Happy to help.

Hubby is laid off again. I'm 4 weeks from my surgery day now and still nothing. Hoping to hear about a job for him Friday to hopefully start next week. Thank you for checking in on me. I figured the worse case scenario would be I have to push my date back and go alone cus we wouldn't have anyone to watch the kids for a week so hubby would have to stay home and watch them. It'll work out one way or another but it's still disappointing and nerve racking

Also congrats on your revision. Hope you are healing well

That is awesome! He is faithful!

Sent from my XT1254 using BariatricPal mobile app