Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

surgery scheduled June 28

Looking for anyone getting sleeved in June to chat with. Would love to connect with someone who also needs support leading up to and after surgery.

I'm new to this form. I saw my bariatric doctor yesterday. All my test were normal but for some reason I am experiencing high blood pressure again! I haven't had any problems with it for almost 3 years now. I was told that I will be scheduled to see my surgeon in about 2 wks. Hopefully I will be able to get this blood pressure under control by then! I am 62yrs old and I am otherwise in good healthy & excercise regularly.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using BariatricPal mobile app

Looking for anyone getting sleeved in June to chat with. Would love to connect with someone who also needs support leading up to and after surgery.

Hello! Today I got my appt to see my surgeon for the 20th of June! Yeeh![emoji16]
But due to previous engagements I'm hoping that I can have my gastric sleeve surgery early September.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scheduled for June 28th just started pre op diet today :wacko:

That's great news! I got my date yesterday but I have to wait till Nov 1, 2017😕

Edited by niseys4
Misspelling

Hello Cassiegirl

No I understand that's normal after surgery.

I was with my daughter who had her surgery 2 months ago & she was very gassy! I had to burp her like I use to do when she was a baby

Hello Cassiegirl
No I understand that's normal after surgery.
I was with my daughter who had her surgery 2 months ago & she was very gassy! I had to burp her like I use to do when she was a baby

Thanks! I figured out I was drinking too fast, trying to talk while I was drinking, and I kept shaking the Protein Drink before I sipped so I was sipping air bubbles. I knew I had to be doing something wrong LOL
I'm still gassy but it doesn't hurt.

Good morning Cassiegirl!

Im glad you firgured out your gas problem & hope your gassyness has now subsided!😊

Edited by niseys4
Misspelling

Hi, I got my gastric surgery on June 27!

Hello - I had surgery on 6/27/2017. However, I ran into some complications. Damage to vocal cords - still can't talk, see an ENT July 19. Taking antibiotics for ear infection that just came out of the blue. Then when they took took my drainage tube out on July 3rd, the next day my abdominal wounds started getting red. I am now on antibiotics for wound infection. Definitely not what I planned when getting this surgery, but still think in the long run it will be worth it.

Weight:

5/1/17 on first appointment: 330
6/1/17 - 321
6/27/17 - Date of surgery - 314
7/6/7 - 308