Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Columbus Area

HI to find out what a boddybugg is just go to apex.com or to the bodybugg thread on this website or just google it and you will find out :eek: It is another tool that can really be a motavator.By the way how do you get your tickers on your posts? I tried copy and paste but it doesn't work:(

HI to find out what a boddybugg is just go to apex.com or to the bodybugg thread on this website or just google it and you will find out :) It is another tool that can really be a motavator.By the way how do you get your tickers on your posts? I tried copy and paste but it doesn't work:(

I wasn't real good at this but what I was told and finally figured out was to go to Trying To Conceive Ticker and create a ticker then I highlighted it and pasted it into a Word document temporarily (the image of it) then on our www.lapbandtalk.com web site, there is a UserCP option for editing your Signature, Profile, etc. (its in a light blue band of options, 2nd from the left) and within that is an Edit Signature option on the left hand panel, then you copy the image of your ticker and paste it into your Signature box as an image and save.

There might be other ways to do this but I think this is how I got mine to work.

Informal meet and greet at Polaris mall for Columbus area bandsters. We got this idea started to meet as the Mt. Carmel banded group but we can open up to others in the area.

Meet January 8, 2008 at Polaris Mall in the food Court area - That's the 2nd level of the mall. Let's say 6:30 to let everyone get off work and get there. We can find a nook or spot where we can sit together and the food court will offer alot of choices of what to get to eat or you can just get a beverage. Whatever is best for you

Wear PINK and I'll get a helium balloon to mark where the meeting spot is. Shouldn't be too hard to spot a group of us that are losing substantial weight and wearing pink!

Hard to believe a couple of months has already flown by and before we know it, this meeting date we set will be here. I thought I'd bump this to the end a couple times to be sure everyone sees it who wants to after the new year is here.

I have had some suggestions to also have an East side of Columbus get together some time on a Saturday or Sunday so that those who work nights on the weekdays or who live further east can join in the fun. Let's keep this meeting here still and we'll see if Debbie from Heath and I can work out a 2nd east side meeting too.

Happy New Year!

:clap2:

I live in Ohio also. I am in Whitehall. I will be having my surgery on 2/6/08 at Mt. carmel west. My surg. is Dr. Miller. I could not find anyone in Ohio having the band done. I am glad I found this site. Anyhoo, I hope everyone is doing swell.

Hi KTBUGG

I'm in Clintonville and don't anyone locally who has had it done.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

Good luck!

I'm still trying to fit the Polaris Mall meeting into my schedule on Tuesday.

I hope to be there, however I don't own anything pink anymore....

Ty Debbie. I thought it was cute and matches me.

The polaris thing sounds cool. Maybe I can go next time.

Ty for the offer Juli. I will do that.

Bugg

KTBugg - I assume you are talking about Dr. Marcus Miller who is in with Dr. Price and Dr. Choban at Mid-Ohio Surgical Associates. Several of us are chatting on the N E 1 Been Banded at Mt. Carmel thread under Ohio. So far I'm the only one with Dr. Price to be my surgeon. The others have Dr. Choban. Its all personal preference. They all were very qualilfied.

I'm still trying to fit the Polaris Mall meeting into my schedule on Tuesday.

I hope to be there, however I don't own anything pink anymore....

Please don't let clothing be any reason to hold back -- I just suggested the pink for fun.

P.S. All of you who are doing fabulous losing weight - this is your chance to justify buying yourself something new pink or any other color to wear!

If I can get out shopping this weekend, you know I'll buy something pink just for Tuesday.

I have some Kohl's cash....now if I can find the time!

ahhhh Kohls cash...gotta love it! I love shopping there for my kids, but I find it really hit and miss for my size. I know I will be there all the time when I can fit into regular sizes...there styles and prices are great!

I sure hope I can make it Tues...it just depends on what time my DH gets home from work!

Don't think i am gonna make it on Tuesday but I am gonna try and If I do make it my support hubby will be with me. right now we are sharing a car and he isn't feeling very will so it is all up in the air right now.

our meeting at polaris went very well. HeatherA and I gave SpecialK some interesting feedback on our post surgery experiences. i havent had any problems. to me it has been like childbirth--yeah, it hurts but you forget about it when you see the results. and i never feel deprived because i feel like i can eat anything. i just get filled up faster.

HeatherA is still in mushy stage and that is tougher. and the surgery is fresher in her mind.

i hope we can get together again once SpecialK has been banded and get her experiences.

and get some of the other gals to come. maybe we could move the meeting further south--like easton or gahanna. maybe that would be closer for some.