Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My personal VSG journey take 2

On 11/15/2017 at 10:13 PM, Walter.Sobchak said:

As the weight is coming off my sex drive is coming back as well. My wife had her surgery 2 months before me and she has been super horny.

It seems to do more with the females sex drive following the surgery, some sort of hormone thing going on...My sex drive is back to my mid 20's I would say.

On 10/27/2017 at 6:08 PM, JerseyJules said:

Sorry if this is a bit much to post, but Im a father of 2 that was a 300lb hot mess just 6 months ago, and Im proud of this and I want to share it! Im either bout to get roasted or my inbox bout to blow up from all you ladies!!! LOL...

47de2c74-8612-45f1-ba69-8c55a8805d33.jpg

Well, i'm about to blow it up and say YOU ARE HOT!!!!!.....LOL, You look great. My Surgery Date is 12/05/17, and I can't wait.

More before and afters..

The last one was taken at fright fest last October, I was about 298 or so and borderline depressed and ready to give up...The after shot was this past weekends down Atlantic City and I feel like I can take on the effin world,( perhaps its the Jack Daniels I was drinking at the time..) But Im happier than I have been in a long time. I shunned cameras and mirrors for over 15 years, now I welcome them...

You owe this to yourself and your loved ones!!!

22712143_1634856803238359_3088178652741991061_o.jpg

22712525_1634856886571684_7743983720042695333_o.jpg

22713279_1634856709905035_5919786118636489665_o.jpg

23456577_1654152571308782_5591089728192686735_o.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jade5 said:

Well, i'm about to blow it up and say YOU ARE HOT!!!!!.....LOL, You look great. My Surgery Date is 12/05/17, and I can't wait.

Thank you so much, the newfound attention you will receive is an added bonus to feeling great and being able to do everything and anything you ever wanted to do!! You owe this to yourself and your loved ones, trust me it will be the best decision you ever made.! (unless you got in on the ground floor of Google at the time..lol)

12 minutes ago, JerseyJules said:

Thank you so much, the newfound attention you will receive is an added bonus to feeling great and being able to do everything and anything you ever wanted to do!! You owe this to yourself and your loved ones, trust me it will be the best decision you ever made.! (unless you got in on the ground floor of Google at the time..lol)

Hi Jerseyjules,

Thank you for your continued postings; you have no idea what they mean to most of us. I had surgery Nov 1, and I am down 22 lbs as today. I spent a week stuck at the same weight and started to freak out. I do feel hunger, not like other people say that they don't. It actually feels like gas on an empty stomach. I started off well eating 3-4 oz every 3 hours. That is no longer the case, I can barely take in a full Jello as it grosses me out. Same thing happens with the Protein Shake and the Water. I am barely drinking 16 oz of water in a full day and it takes me a day and a half to drink the 11 oz Premier Protein. I have really bad heartburn and only get it when drinking the Soups. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations? Am currently on the full liquids diet and back to work.

1 minute ago, SlimLiving said:

Hi Jerseyjules,

Thank you for your continued postings; you have no idea what they mean to most of us. I had surgery Nov 1, and I am down 22 lbs as today. I spent a week stuck at the same weight and started to freak out. I do feel hunger, not like other people say that they don't. It actually feels like gas on an empty stomach. I started off well eating 3-4 oz every 3 hours. That is no longer the case, I can barely take in a full Jello as it grosses me out. Same thing happens with the Protein Shake and the Water. I am barely drinking 16 oz of Water in a full day and it takes me a day and a half to drink the 11 oz Premier Protein. I have really bad heartburn and only get it when drinking the Soups. Do you have any suggestions or recommendations? Am currently on the full liquids diet and back to work.

#1 Take an antacid if you already havent been, #2 call your doctor to see what he recommends cause it should be getting easier not harder.

I will confess by week 3 I was thoroughly sick of crystal light and the sweet Protein Drinks. Try switching flavors or brands perhaps. Also try adding some salty foods/liquids like Tomato Soups it might help break up the bleh feeling from the fake sweet. Once you get to eating somewhat normal foods it will be easier, but you really have to focus on the water and Protein goals right now.. And dont eat Jello, it has ZERO nutritional value...Try Greek yogurt or Icelandic yougurt, I like a brand called "Siggis"...

Add flavor to your water, Crystal light or Try tea...Whatever it takes to get the liquids, you dont want to wind up on an IV in the ER for dehydration..

But call your Dr for some real advice first.

5 minutes ago, JerseyJules said:

#1 Take an antacid if you already havent been, #2 call your doctor to see what he recommends cause it should be getting easier not harder.

I will confess by week 3 I was thoroughly sick of crystal light and the sweet Protein Drinks. Try switching flavors or brands perhaps. Also try adding some salty foods/liquids like Tomato Soups it might help break up the bleh feeling from the fake sweet. Once you get to eating somewhat normal foods it will be easier, but you really have to focus on the Water and Protein goals right now.. And dont eat Jello, it has ZERO nutritional value...Try Greek yogurt or Icelandic yougurt, I like a brand called "Siggis"...

Add flavor to your water, Crystal light or Try tea...Whatever it takes to get the liquids, you dont want to wind up on an IV in the ER for dehydration..

But call your Dr for some real advice first.

Thank you, I really haven't tried any other Soups other than beef and chicken. they are driving me nuts.

Most recent pics. Had to have my suite I bought 3 months ago tailored down more..lol

25189014_1682484768475562_9038372268245847027_o.jpg

25157996_1681747455215960_1840070588749283155_n.jpg

All I can say is that your wife is one lucky gal!! You are smokin hot dude!

8 hours ago, sleeveme7781 said:

All I can say is that your wife is one lucky gal!! You are smokin hot dude!

Aww, thanks, I hope your a female..lol

10 hours ago, JerseyJules said:

Aww, thanks, I hope your a female..lol

Yes. I am a girl. (I am trying to even that score and balance your male to female compliment quote ;) )

1 hour ago, sleeveme7781 said:

Yes. I am a girl. (I am trying to even that score and balance your male to female compliment quote ;) )

Well...Thank you..LOL..

Funny thing is I still see myself as fat, which is weird...

Edited by JerseyJules

Some recent updated pictures, just got back from Portugal!

c5d0b881-eabc-44b2-8400-765b71c4814c.jpg

IMG_20180713_105000_342.jpg