Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Flirtylass

I got to the hospital at 7:00am. Booked in and was taken to my room. I was told to put on the gown and socks (yes they are big, I was worried about that too lol). I had an ECG and blood test straight away which were fine. I was second in line for the op so didnt have to wait too long but it depends on how many ops he has booked for that day as one lady had her band fitted about 5-6 hours after me.

EnglishRose

x

Ah thanks englishrose i mite mail frederik and ask where i am on list il just get all anxious if im waiting.... do u share a room in this hospital oh sorry for all the questions just nervous thanks a million for ur help

Hi Flirtylass

Yes you do share a room at the hospital which I was a bit worried about as I snore rather loudly lol but the two women I shared with snored too so it was okay. Dont worry about sharing a room you will be with another English female and its always good to compare notes on how you are feeling. We had a giggle actually and was told to be quiet by the nurses.

Dont worry about asking questions. Feel free to ask anything you want.

EnglishRose

x

Hi English Rose & Everhopeful,

Just to say hello, and hope you are both feeling well after your recent surgery! I was banded just a week before you and still think it is the best thing I have ever done. Also wanted to wish Flirtylass & Bubble all the best for their up-coming surgeries.

By the way Flirtylass, do you think you could let me have Frederik's email address & phone number as I've mislaid the card he gave me with them on? I'd be most grateful, if you could.:confused2:

All the best, Kath.:mad2::huh2:

:):smile:

Hi Mooster

Thanks for your lovely message.

I too think its the best thing I have ever done. I wish I had done it years ago. Is is just me who thinks this or is Frederick absolutely gorgeous. I nearly said you have seen me practually naked, how about returning the favour but thought better of it lol.

I havent felt hungry since being banded. I know its only been 5 days but I love this band already.

Take care

EnglishRose

Hi EnglishRose, must admit I have to agree with you about Frederic,and also the other Dr Chris! Saying that, Dr DeBruyne wasnt too hard on the eyes either!!!! Had to behave myself though as my husband went with me!!!!Kath.:):smile::mad2:

Hi Kath

Yes your right Dr DeBruyne wasn't bad either. I could get my fills in the hospital just down the road from me cheaper than going to Wimpole Street but it will be worth paying the extra just to see them both again. lol

EnglishRose

Hi EnglishRose,Have you booked a date for your 1st fill yet? I've booked for Sept 18th in London,as it's the next available one, and I will have had my band for 6 weeks by then. Then,by the time I need my next fill, they will have hopefully opened their office's in Manchester,which they said they would be doing around Oct!Bye for now, Kath.:mad2::smile:

Hi Mooster

No I havent booked a fill yet. I think I will wait a week or so before booking it. If I go on the 18th September I would only have been banded for just over 4 weeks so not sure if I will wait until the October date but it will all depends on how hungry I get once I have healed completely.

EnglishRose

Hi mooster frederiks number is +32472019091 and email is frederik.serneels@ecfs.be . Oh so you's ladies think frederik is hot umm i like his colourng hair skin but i rather bigger men but he is good looking lol i must say i kinda found frederik a wee bit abrupt i just met him in dublin on the 7th was ment to be a consultation took 3 of us in together id say i have him tortured with emails asking him about everything lol yeah englishrose i dont mind sharing as you say you can chat and have a laugh take ur mind off things.Is it real hospital i think at the price im afraid im going to a back street butcher not a surgeon just u see some horror stories about going foreign for surgery.Il be arriving over there at 9.30am the day before surgery so i can do a bit of shopping and have a nosy looking forward to it... Do they give plenty of pain med leaving hospital or is there anything i should bring also when can you shower?

Edited by flirtylass

Hi,

I got banded by Dr. De bruyne in 2006 in Brussels. He's is a really nice person and put me at ease straight away when I saw him in Edingbrugh for my consultation. The hospital where my op was carried out was also nice and clean, the staff were friendly and everything was explained to me so I knew every stage of my op and recovery. Dr. De bruyne has carried out thousands of lap bandings and is highly recomended. He speaks very good english and you can even contact him by telephone if you have any concerns.

I hope this puts your mind at rest and reasures you that you have made a good decision in choosing him.

Ah thanks elli good to hear its a nice hospital just the nerves are getting to me at this stage and everything mostly the bad things are going through my head...

I´m sitting here giggling like mad about the eye candy compliments paid to Fredrik and both Nurse Chris and Dr Chris. I know that Fredrik on this forum....I bet he will love reading this....hahahaha!!

I agree though, they´re all good looking guys and as English Rose mentioned it´s not fair that they have seen us not just naked but the iside of us too...ewwww, that´s a nasty thought....lol