Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Oh and can anyone remind me how to update my ticker please, its been that long I've forgotten : (

Thank u x

Oh and can anyone remind me how to update my ticker please, its been that long I've forgotten : (

Thank u x

Got it working x

hey i am sure you will get back there, its nice to have a aim isn't it. I am sure having 4 kids did not help you with your weight. my kids are always asking me for food and i make then a sandwich or something and i always end up having something myself. But kids are mad engery things running round all day.not like us. I really have to stop eating with them. the summer is the worst all those icecreams and cakes :)

Found the piccy, yeh I know I'm pulling a stupid face..sorry

Thats the jacket, at that time I was 10stone, and at 5ft 8ins tall I was in a size 12/14... and I'd had 4 children...happy days.

Its so sneaky the way the fat creeps on you. :smile:

1980.jpg

hope all is going ok for you lynda,see how you feel tom and if your up to it let us know your ok,im thinking about you hun xxxxxx auntie mandy:thumbup:

hi folks , hope you are all well , i havnt had chance to post recently due to work ..... well im nearly past the 2 month mark AND have said goodbye to nearly four stone !!!! didnt believe it would go that qwickly !!!!! so pleased ,,,,,, dont regret it for one minute ....

i have recently had my second fill ...... ha ha feeling it now !!!! only bin sick once up to then , but now im getting tight feeling in chest after just a little bit of food , for those of you who have hit the sweet spot , how much should i be able to eat ? i have my third fill in 3 wks , just abit worried it might be too soon !!!! any adv would be appretiated , ps any lunch and fruit suggestions , im getting sick of dutch crakers !!!!! ha ha .

well done to all the new people banded and bravo t the long time banders still losing !!!!

PPS tulia law is a crook ...... dont touch her with a barge poll ...... she may sound like Mr kipling's bit on the side , but she one crafty devious old lady ..... GO DIRECT with Chris

hi folks , hope you are all well , i havnt had chance to post recently due to work ..... well im nearly past the 2 month mark AND have said goodbye to nearly four stone !!!! didnt believe it would go that qwickly !!!!! so pleased ,,,,,, dont regret it for one minute ....

Hi Chris

That's absolutely fabulous news! Well done!! I bet you are really chuffed!! I hit the two stone mark today so really pleased. Take it easy and look after yourself.

Hi Chris

That's absolutely fabulous news! Well done!! I bet you are really chuffed!! I hit the two stone mark today so really pleased. Take it easy and look after yourself.

pearce and claire that is amazing you must both be so pleased well done,i think im being a bit lazy and waiting for the band to do it i will have to pull my socks up and put in some effort lol,sher hope your ok hun how is your weightloss going xx

It's been a while since I've posted anything - but had quick read and wanted to catch up.

I had my 1st fill on 9/9 and like many others no weight loss this month.

I am due for another and trying to book an app; I have Julie's mobile (london) but she is away does anyone have another number EMSEY maybe you can help. Next date is 7th October.

Slinky how are you?

hi all iv just been banded i have a bit of wind and my port side is sore but apart from that im ok

hi all iv just been banded i have a bit of wind and my port side is sore but apart from that im ok

hope you feeling ok lynda!!

It's been a while since I've posted anything - but had quick read and wanted to catch up.

I had my 1st fill on 9/9 and like many others no weight loss this month.

I am due for another and trying to book an app; I have Julie's mobile (london) but she is away does anyone have another number EMSEY maybe you can help. Next date is 7th October.

Slinky how are you?

hi sher im fine like you hun,i havnt moved weight either,but im gonna put some effort in for a couple of weeks and see if it helps lol,lynda so pleased your well,it must be youth on your side lol,cant wait to see ya when your home i will have a fill and band buddy just down the road lol yipeee:thumbup:

how do u get rid of this wind aaaaaaaw i tried walking i went up the town i dident realy help:rolleyes2:

how do u get rid of this wind aaaaaaaw i tried walking i went up the town i dident realy help:rolleyes2:

have you got windeeze or remegel,and they say walking does help,walk up and down the corridor lol,i didnt get the wind pains im glad to say,glad your doing so well,bet you cant wait to start losing your weight now hun xxx:wink2:

Lynda

I suffered from horrendous gas pains too, try lots of walking, make windmills with your arms - movement will help disperse the gas and also try and lie with a hot water bottle on the sorest point as that will help too

I had the pains for almost 3 weeks and sadly mine got worse after flying home, think must have been the change in pressure

Thankfully the movement does help and get your other half to give you a good rub with some hot oil - every little helps

Glad you have come through the op ok and are now on the road to skinnydom

Kerry xx

AARRGGHHH

Just weighed myself and I have managed to put on 3lbs in the last 2 weeks.

I have been very ill in hospital and hardly eating anything at all so completely puzzled by this - my other half reckons my body had gone into starvation mode but I am gutted

Need to get back on track as quickly as possible - only 6 months until I go to Australia and Singapore and want to look fabulous for then

Anyone else experienced this

Kerry B)