Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

I think you are correct on that Baarbs, TIN obviously has issues, or is sexually frustrated , or both.

He now has to stoop to being ageist too.

best we ignore him, he may get fed up and go away.

Jojo, I'm glad my real life problems helped you. We cant pretend we dont have normal bodily functions, I would have liked to have been pre-warned what to expect.

Maybe TIN doesnt pass wind, bet he doesnt smile either.

Mmm if you think I have a chance against you with Garry bring it on BIGKISS-1.gif

I think you are correct on that Baarbs, TIN obviously has issues, or is sexually frustrated , or both.

He now has to stoop to being ageist too.

best we ignore him, he may get fed up and go away.

Jojo, I'm glad my real life problems helped you. We cant pretend we dont have normal bodily functions, I would have liked to have been pre-warned what to expect.

Maybe TIN doesnt pass wind, bet he doesnt smile either.

Mmm if you think I have a chance against you with Garry bring it on BIGKISS-1.gif

Sorry honey, but we're both out leagued by the beautiful carriejess, she is such a stunner and so young and I'm sure garry be really flattered by her interest, over to you then carriejess, but be kind to him or we'll come and get you.:angry:

Please, everyone let's stay on topic. Name calling and rude behavior will not be tolerated, regardless of who it is coming from. If you are guilty of this, then it's best to discontinue at this time.

If someone is giving you trouble you have the option of placing anyone on your ignore list. Continuing to fan the flames only burns the house down.

Thanking you all in advance for your co-operation and mostly thank you for all your wonderful contributions to this website!

:eek:OMFG!!!!!!!...what on earth is going on here?!?!:angry:..not even looked at the forum since last september, bigsister told me there was a bit of action on at mo....and...there is one very angry person on here..whats the problem?!! were a support forum! we share valuable experiences (however disgusting you think our problems are?!) we say it how it IS..and sometimes we are releived to hear others have the same..embarrasing problems..if you aint got owt nice to say....then dont say owt at all?!...anyway...hope everyone is doing well, good luck to anyone going out for banding. ill try to put in a bit more of an appearence..but only when the 'bitching' stops, and it gets back to supporting each other again like all but one of us have ever done!..Im doing ok by the way...its just over a year now..and going for first fill since sept tomorrow with wendy..then can get back on track and hopefully kick my ass into gear again! gillian x:rolleyes2:

you_said_it_rainbow_starburst.gif

thank_you_rolling.gif

DIVA!!

Hi Freckles. :(

lilmissdiva, great to have you looking in, its such a great thread, we make long term friends here from usa, europe, dubai and uk, welcome.

Firstly, hey Gillian, lovely to see you welcome-back.gif

Maggs, did you notice Lilmissdiva is a super mod, she was keeping an eye on things, normally this thread doesnt have problems, but there's always a first eh.

Diva...20fu7f8.jpg

Hi Freckles!!(or should i say..old fart!? lol!)..hope your doing well?!..lets hope that the bad apples thrown out of the cart now, and this forum can get back to help advice and support..how its supposed to be..I was going to say..is there not a moderater on here too...seems there is an eye kept on us then?! Gillian x

Edited by gillian
cos forgot to say freckles was old fart as TIN more or less said!

Wheres Gary hope he hasnt gone away because of hassle

he probably is just keeping off a while..cos bet hes seething!..and like i say..if you aint got owt nice to say...your best saying nowt!..im sure Garry will come back soon wont you Garry?! x