Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

I love people to say it as it is, freckles and gary you are so alike, your honesty and integrity, together with your willingness to help and support ALL old and new members just proves that your imput has help to make this thread one of the most popular on the forum

Hi Mmm the Cougar(?) in me wants to know more.... Does he work for Dr Chris, didnt see him in Belgium. Is he a doctor? Couldnt keep my eyes off him, he is very handsome and such a nice man too, I must of had my fill with my mouth open and drooling. Oh to be twenty years younger.... was thinner then too!! Lol..... My husband was outside too!! :confused:

I Oliverdog, I'll tell you all I know, I dont know if he actually works for Dr Chris, but I know he works with him assisting together with fred. He came to my room pre op to let me know that Fred had been delayed, and to do my consultation, Fred came a little later and collected the money. Post op Chris Deprez came again to the hotel room to do the post op consultation.

All the bandfills in Newport and some other venues are done by him (fred takes over when he's on holls).

He's not French or Belgian, I think he's dutch, but cant remember what he said now, he has a young family (so not available) I make my appointments directly with him via his e.mail address if you want it I'll pm you. He also does fills for other consultants patients, so at Newport some of the others in the waiting room have had their band done elsewhere in Belgium. So thats it, you know as much as me now, which isnt much but it help to build a picture.

Edited by mmm

Hi Splatt

I have just emailed to confirm my surgery for the 12th March also. Sending deposit tomorrow and will then book flights etc

Think I am staying at same hotel too - will be able to give each other some moral support

I'm quite excited but nervous too - gonna take forever between now and then !!

Did you book direct through the Doctor?

Scooby Doo (Kerry)

Thank you Hopkicat, looks like we are the same starting weight. You are losing nice and gradual, how many calories does it take for you to lose at this rate?

THIS IS THE OFFENDING POST hardly the stuff to cause a grudge that last since the 17th June 2009.

and?

garry will help u im sure he is a big girls blouse too:wink2:

Hi, Speaking of fills.... Do the chaps do visits all over the country at intervals, I expect to have to travel a way to get one.... Anyway I have just realised its 5 weeks tomorrow until I get promoted to Bandster... ooh err ... shock or excitement, I can't quite decide which. Anyone else up for promotion on 9th March at all?

Hi, Speaking of fills.... Do the chaps do visits all over the country at intervals, I expect to have to travel a way to get one.... Anyway I have just realised its 5 weeks tomorrow until I get promoted to Bandster... ooh err ... shock or excitement, I can't quite decide which. Anyone else up for promotion on 9th March at all?

I was hoping to find out about the fills when I go next week. I'm guessing I'll have to travel a bit too. I didn't worry too much about it as will have to wait a few weeks post-op for first fill anyway, was just going to ask whilst I was over there next week having my consultation etc.

:angry: Next week! All of a sudden it seems so close!! lol

Fills are done at quite a lot of venues monthly, but weekly I think in London, there should be one not too far from you Gary might have the list for the north of the country. You will be given a list together with email details and phone numbers before you leave the hotel, the first fill is usually arranged 1-2 months post op, Good luck,

TIS, you're acting like a douchebag.

In fact you sound like an old woman having menopause.

Feel free to leave the thread.

Just one other thing... Mrs Puddlejumper is concerned that once I become silf like! That I will go off her, I am trying to reassure her that I won't but it's taking some doing I can tell you...Does anyone else have the same problem?

Hiya Julie

I got the package, straight from Dr Chris (and Frederik) and hotels and taxis are included....was 4150 euros......2 slleps til Brussels then one more to my new life as a bandster!!!! lol

2nd March isn't long away either, woohoo!! :angry: in fact 4 weeks today!!! I'll be able to tell you more next week about my experiences!

The hotel I'm in is called the Campanile hotel at Vilvoorde and the website addy is www.campanile.com

I'm flying over, but as I live in Germany my flights and cost would be no use to you!! Am going with KLM...make sure its BRU on the airport code, there are 4 airports in the vacinity!!

Hoping to have a fill the beginning of April cos we're travelling home (back to the UK) to visit our families, and go to Amsterdam to get the ferry so a 2 hour diversion may be on the cards!! Having my fills done in Brussels too cos its only 4/5 hour drive from home (as in my Germany home!!) Yes I'm complicated!! I have 2 homes, my army home (Germany) and my home home in the UK!! lol :)

Enough waffle, will speak soon! Good luck finding travel and hotels...see what the price difference is with Frederik, you might find that its cheaper getting them to book for you!! then you dont have to worry about taxi's from the train/airport either (god knows why this has changed colour at this point! I give up!!)

Lotsa loves xxx

Just one other thing... Mrs Puddlejumper is concerned that once I become silf like! That I will go off her, I am trying to reassure her that I won't but it's taking some doing I can tell you...Does anyone else have the same problem?

Yes, this is the same for me too...although its my hubby not wife!! :angry: I keep telling him that I love him even more for his support through all of this and I think it might have hit home now that I do love him whether I'm a 'larger' woman or slimmer! Silly man!! :):)

Hi everyone, I don't know about you but I have been enjoying the banter, info and support on this site. There is always one A.H. that will try and spoil things. My suggestion is to let T.I.N carry on with his bitter twisted remarks but ignore him and don't even give him the satisfaction of a reply. Don't even bother to read his postings. He's behaving badly so treat him like a naughty child ignore bad behaviour and bad manners. It' sad to think that someone who had and probably still has a weight problem can say such nasty things about other people with the same problem. Other issues there one thinks. Pity him as weight loss has obviously not been the answer.

Hi Splatt

I have just emailed to confirm my surgery for the 12th March also. Sending deposit tomorrow and will then book flights etc

Think I am staying at same hotel too - will be able to give each other some moral support

I'm quite excited but nervous too - gonna take forever between now and then !!

Did you book direct through the Doctor?

Scooby Doo (Kerry)

Hi Kerry

Did book the airport hotel and then changed my mind after looking at reports, so no doubt will be the one in the town but will have a look round, I am obsessed with checking things and trying to do the right thing. Glad to hear you will be there too, are you taking anyone?

I booked thru Bridgitte.

I agree with the length of time, I am wishing my life away. Just fed up with this weight, I am running out of clothes to wear for work.

Susan

I have just read the last few pages, i have been on this thread for over a year and we have never had an argument!

Just a quick warning to you ladies out there.....stop flirting with G, we all know that he is mine :angry:

Keep cool people x