Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Went for 3rd fill today and Wendy reckons defo got my restriction woo hoo also I lost 7lbs this month and 6 of them was pure fat so well made up. Jx

Thanks for the comments ladys much appreciated.I'm going to try and get a ticker on freckels.

Very well done homecare thats brilliant weight loss i think it gives you a boost when you start to see the weight shifting.Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Edited by bobobaldy

Went for 3rd fill today and Wendy reckons defo got my restriction woo hoo also I lost 7lbs this month and 6 of them was pure fat so well made up. Jx

hi homecare,

well got to say well done on losing so much especially as it was mostly fat!

great you have some restriction hope it lasts for you for a wee while!:thumbup:

i lost 4 pounds this month so not great but a step in the right direction i suppose, plus i am going to try harder this month for sure!

i got another 1.5 in my band too so should know by mushie time if any difference re restriction hopefully?

all the best

TIN:thumbup:

Thanks for the comments ladys much appreciated.I'm going to try and get a ticker on freckels.

Very well done homecare thats brilliant weight loss i think it gives you a boost when you start to see the weight shifting.Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Bobo all i can say son is that weight loss is "amazing" and a great inspiration for myself and others for sure!!:biggrin:

well done:thumbup:

Frecles so glad youve had your procedure. Baby is a real wee cutie. You must be so relieved.

Carrie is that still an ok weight for you? If you feel thats were you want to be good luck but make sure you dont get too skinny. I think you look just perfect just now. Jx

Thank you x It will put my bmi at 21 underweight is under 18.5 so i will still be well within the limits. Im getting the i dont thing you should lose any more coments now but its only because people are not used to seeing you change. However i definately dont want to look too skinny (lol i never thought i would say those words) so if i lose 7 puonds and im happy with that then i will leave it!

Bobo - Congrats 7 stone is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy - nice to see you back

Wishfull - Hows it going?

Freckles - all these baby pictures keep making me broody!

Damn im really tight, i forgot what its like to be this tight. I ate a muller light yoghurt and a bowl of Soup today and last night i had to sleep with my head on three pillows because because everytime i swallowed my throat was making random noises! I have lost 2 pounds since saturday though. I will leave it til the weekend and if im still this tight i might have to have some taken out.

My very best wishes to all those recovering or preparing for their surgery.

xx

hi homecare,

well got to say well done on losing so much especially as it was mostly fat!

great you have some restriction hope it lasts for you for a wee while!:)

i lost 4 pounds this month so not great but a step in the right direction i suppose, plus i am going to try harder this month for sure!

i got another 1.5 in my band too so should know by mushie time if any difference re restriction hopefully?

all the best

TIN:thumbup:

Hi TIN what do yo mean 4lbs not great, thats 48lbs in a year which is around 31/2 stone. In my opinion any weight Im losing is good as before I had the band I couldnt get my mind focused at all and if I did, along came a problem which made me lose focus and I would eat comfort food again. With this band, ok you may be able to eat some wrong things, but on the whole it stops this and even on a bad month your still losing.

I got 0.75 put in and Wendy wasnt too sure as to maybe taking 0.25 out as she defo thinks thats it, so sat by me when I drank the Water and it went down fine. She says if I have any probs being too tight to phone her and even offered to phone me next week, isnt she good. Jx:w00t:

Edited by homecare

Very well done homecare thats brilliant weight loss i think it gives you a boost when you start to see the weight shifting.Keep up the good work.:)

Bobo as I said earlier 7 stone is amazing, bet your partner thinks shes got herself a new man. I was really pleased with the weight loss this month and have started noticing some of my size 14s are fitting me much better. I thrown out and given to charity most of my 16s. Jx

Bobo as I said earlier 7 stone is amazing, bet your partner thinks shes got herself a new man. I was really pleased with the weight loss this month and have started noticing some of my size 14s are fitting me much better. I thrown out and given to charity most of my 16s. Jx

Hi homecare ye shes noticed a big difference but then it didn't bother her when i was so big.

Loosing all this weight has even gave me the confidence to set a date for our wedding last week which i would have never done when i was a my heaviest.So she is delighted.

Plus i even fitted in to her size 14 skinny legged jeans the other day.Not that i was wearing them out just testing for size .lol

Cheers tin and carriejess.

Well done tin your going in the right direction hopefully you will get restriction and it will be a bit easier.When i started on this site it was hearing other people success stories that gave me the inspiration that it can be done.So i hope it does give others at the start of there journey some encouragement that the weight will come off .I have struggled some months and lost my way a bit but you just have to get back on track and get on with it.

Edited by bobobaldy

Hi wishfull, god is the food getting stuck, Soups go down so easy, anything eles is crap, it all gets stuck, it has been like that since I had my last fill, which is over 4 weeks ago, think you was at manchester when I had it done, I have now got 6and half mls in. I dont feel like I have a restcition, i just get loads of pain when I eat, I still have not lost any weight, so feeling pritty fed up

hi mandy thats a wee shame, do yourself a favour and do a food diary, try and go back a few days as it is more honest that way rather than doing it from now as you will subcontiously watch what your doing. if you cn remember the last few days it will be a worthwhile excercise, remember weightloss is purely arithmetic eat less than you burn and you will loose weight, i know you are only able to eat soups but wht are the other wee things you may be having as they all add up, if your honest and this is still low then i would suggest you eat a little more via meal replcement shakes. you know i will always help if i can so just pm me your intake and i will calc for you, only if you want of course.

gx

Very well done homecare thats brilliant weight loss i think it gives you a boost when you start to see the weight shifting.Keep up the good work.:)

good effort mate, its still constant

g

Hi homecare ye shes noticed a big difference but then it didn't bother her when i was so big.

Loosing all this weight has even gave me the confidence to set a date for our wedding last week which i would have never done when i was a my heaviest.So she is delighted.

Plus i even fitted in to her size 14 skinny legged jeans the other day.Not that i was wearing them out just testing for size .

Well done tin your going in the right direction hopefully you will get restriction and it will be a bit easier.When i started on this site it was hearing other people success stories that gave me the inspiration that it can be done.So i hope it does give others at the start of there journey some encouragement that the weight will come off .I have struggled some months and lost my way a bit but you just have to get back on track and get on with it.

BoBo come on son now your a mans man, the weighloss is awesome but am struggling a bit wi the cross dressing hahahahaha congratulations on getting the wedding sorted.

g

Plus i even fitted in to her size 14 skinny legged jeans the other day.Not that i was wearing them out just testing for size .

fantastic weight loss & congrats on your other news too. i am just at the beginning & my daughter is half-way through so as they say....chin up bellies in!!

k