Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Anita,

I had my 1st fill last Tuesday and barely felt the needle going in. It was a breeze, don't worry about it.

I'm going next Thursday for my 2nd:thumbup:

Hi Anita,

Dont worry fills dont hurt!

Thanks for that f'duck,c'jess I watched it on u tube just needed to be reassured.

Clara I see ur online what about you, hows it goin ?

I've been thinking about you so much, If you hadn't met me when u did I think I would have turned at airport and gone home. Have you had a fill yet?

Hope ur keepin well would love to hear from u.

Anita i was wondering that myself and forgot to check,, I'll go look now, thanx hun.

I must confess though I dont take them every day, sometimes I dont have the room for them.

No they dont have Iron in them Anita, but they do have Folic Acid, is that as bad?

They're Berocca, the same as the Spire gave me when I had the op.

No they dont have Iron in them Anita, but they do have Folic Acid, is that as bad?

They're Berocca, the same as the Spire gave me when I had the op.

Oh, freckles I don't know. I've never ever heard of it being linked to Constipation. I think sound fine.

Thanx Anita, I was always so regular, its gotta be the lack of food hasnt it?

This has been ongoing for over 5 weeks, maybe its time to get a scan of my bowels.

I have to pluck up courage to see my GP, and arrange a scan at the Spire, with my private healthcare, cos there has gotta be a big waiting list for this stuff, on the NHS.

Hubby says its my imagination, but i know its not.

I will pluck up the courage soon.

I'm sat hee at 1.50 in the morning. I am in agony.......I had a little bit of speghetti Bolognais tonight and now I think I have wind =. Its across my shoulder blades and the top part of m stomache and I'm in a bath of sweat...........I have never experienced pain like this before. If someone could get this band out now I'd let them. I've bin lik this since 11.30..I dont kno what to do

I'm sat hee at 1.50 in the morning. I am in agony.......I had a little bit of speghetti Bolognais tonight and now I think I have wind =. Its across my shoulder blades and the top part of m stomache and I'm in a bath of sweat...........I have never experienced pain like this before. If someone could get this band out now I'd let them. I've bin lik this since 11.30..I dont kno what to do

Poor you - The wind pain is excrutiating at times but it does ease, it really does. I got it in the middle of my back too and couldn't bear to put my back against a chair or bed, keep taking the windeeze. You will improve...

Westie xxx

Hope you are feeling a little better this morning Jackiem. Peppermint is good for wind and if you get the very strong peppermint oil you only need tiny amounts to really start to give you some comfort. Fennel tea also works.

Gal x

Oh jackie, you poor thing, i hope you got some sleep.< /p>

I only had wind the once, and i chewed a remegel and havent had it since.

Funny how certain foods will do that.

Hi Pixie

Great to see another Bristol Girl on here. I live in Wiltshire cus I work at Center Parcs but my family live in Whitchurch (I'm there every week!!!). :)

Good to hear everything is going great for you.

You, me and Jackie will have to meet up soon and catch up on banding talk ???

S.x

Hi Starsky and Pixie

I'm up for a meeting, I'm in bedminster so not far away. Lets arange it, I'm of on my hols for a week on sunday but I can do any weekend after the first week in Sept.

Jackie x:smile2:

Hi Westie Galatea and Freckles.......... Well I survived the worst night ever!!!!

I eventually fell asleep about 3am after taking another windeze. OMG I have never experienced anything like that before (and I dont want to again). Taking Freckles advice and not eating late, although I had my tea at 6ish. 'm going to get a suppy of peppermint just incase. Strange though it didnt come on until I got into bed, then I felt a bit sick and the rest ishistory. One good thing has come out f it, its put me off of eating. Its gone now, I just feel shattered.

Take Care

Jackie

Hi Starsky and Pixie

I'm up for a meeting, I'm in bedminster so not far away. Lets arange it, I'm of on my hols for a week on sunday but I can do any weekend after the first week in Sept.

Jackie x:smile2:

Hi Jackie and Pixie

Good idea Jackie. Why dont we wait until I am post op and then we can talk about our experiences. We can meet up at the end of September, if thats ok with Pixie ? I'm not sure at the moment where Pixie lives but we could grab a coffee in town, maybe along the Waterfront ?

Lookin forward to it, already :)

S.x

Edited by STARSKY

Hi Every1:thumbup:,

Carriejess: thanks 4 th tips!!

Seen on th other threads that post op u hav 2 inject yourself after th op to prevent blod clottin. Can any1 tel me any info about this??? I am wantin 2 no wat it is and do i av 2 sort this out myself wen i gt bak home after surgery.

Also, I am havin op on th tues and i am supposed 2 b at a weddin on th sun. Do u think i will be up 2 this or is it 2 much to soon do u think???

How long has it took every1 else 2 recover I no every1 is different bt i hav a tendency nt 2 fully lt my self recover and like 2 b kept busy. I no i am gonna hav to take it easy!!

bye 4 nw

SJS x

Edited by SJS
name error