Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2016 Sleevers. Where are you now?

Sleeved 11/22. Feel much better but still get hungry, wondering if this will ever subside. I am losing but he slowed down. Feel better 30 lbs down, no out of breath going up stairs, no sweating, more energy, fit in smaller clothes

VSG date: 11/22/16

HW: 225. SW:222. CW: 196

Sleeved 11/30/16 30lbs down and 2 sizes down [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Edited by Ellamax

Sleeved Nov 15th

Hw: 352

Sw: 332

Cw: 284.6

Edited by CStoned

Sleeved on 11/7- SW 344, CW 293...breaking into the 200's was a great feeling. I wish the belly fat would leave a bit quicker, but it's all in good time- I have to keep reminding myself of that.

Great job everyone!! It's a journey I wish I would have considered and done sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My highest weight was 316lbs. I lost almost 100lbs on my own, maintained, but could not lose any more weight after several months of trying. Sleeved on 11/22 with surgery weight of 220lbs. Today, I weigh 178 and have 13 lbs to surgeon's goal of 165 at 5'9". My personal goal is 140 lbs. I just visited my NUT and got a bit of a lecture about losing too fast, but have been following their instructions to a T without deviation (84oz Fluid daily, always start with Protein, etc). They told me I have to add back in a Protein shake. I hate those shakes, they make me feel tired and overly full. :( They said my calories should be at least 600 daily, but I can't seem to fit in more than 400-500, even with adding back in the shake. The good news is that I no longer see food as a joy or craving, but as fuel and medicine for my body. I absolutely love the sleeve, and have zero regrets. I have a ton of energy, and exercise an hour daily.

My highest weight was 316lbs. I lost almost 100lbs on my own, maintained, but could not lose any more weight after several months of trying. Sleeved on 11/22 with surgery weight of 220lbs. Today, I weigh 178 and have 13 lbs to surgeon's goal of 165 at 5'9". My personal goal is 140 lbs. I just visited my NUT and got a bit of a lecture about losing too fast, but have been following their instructions to a T without deviation (84oz Fluid daily, always start with Protein, etc). They told me I have to add back in a Protein shake. I hate those shakes, they make me feel tired and overly full. :( They said my calories should be at least 600 daily, but I can't seem to fit in more than 400-500, even with adding back in the shake. The good news is that I no longer see food as a joy or craving, but as fuel and medicine for my body. I absolutely love the sleeve, and have zero regrets. I have a ton of energy, and exercise an hour daily.

600 calories is very low especially with working out an hour every day. Do you have energy?

How are you losing so fast? What do you normally eat? Sounds like you are doing great though. You lost 100lbs on your own- that is awesome!

I have a ton of energy. I was actually working out two hours daily prior to surgery trying to make the scale budge, but it never would. If I don't work out, I feel sluggish. A typical day's intake is a shake upon waking, and 2oz grilled chicken at every meal, IF I can hold that much. I am only about 9 weeks post-op, so I can't fit much in, even eating really slowly. Sometimes, I can fit in some veggies. It's almost like my body was hoarding those extra lbs for months, then BAM! It now wants to let loose of them all at once. I have no idea. I weighed every single thing I ate before surgery, but was only maintaining and couldn't lose the last 60 lbs.

Sleeved 11-29-2016. Weighed 396 checking in to the hospital. Currently at 301, loss of 95 lb. I've dropped 15 inches in my waist and shirt size has gone from 6x to 2x. Best decision I ever made[emoji3]

As mentioned in an earlier post, I was told to add back in a shake, this visit they told me to add in a 2nd. Still a ton of restriction and can't eat more than about 1.5-2 oz of lean Protein per meal. I have hit my surgeon's goal of 165 and am on my way to my goal of 140 (I am 5'9").

I was sleeved 11/18/16 in Mexico. I am 5' 3" with a starting weight 280lbs. Current weight 224lbs. I have gone from size 28/26 pants to 20/18. Gone from 3xl shirts to XL/L. I have hit several stalls but I normally lose 2-3lbs a week. I was exercising every day at the gym but my last stall I cut back and walk 2 miles twice to three times a week. Now that I am back losing I am going to start back at gym. I feel great and trying to hit my second goal of 198lbs. Everyone just keep encouraging and supporting one another.

11/14/16

SW - 288

CW - 235

I'm 5'5 and 25 years old! I started my journey in a 3X shirt and size 24 pants and now I'm in an XL shirt and a size 16 pants! Best decision I've ever made for myself!

SW 221 lbs 11/21/16

CW 173 lbs

Clothing size : Pants 18/20 NOW: 14/12. Top: XXL/XL Current: M/L