Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm freaking starving.

@@LipstickLadyIf your ass is old......I am not even sure what to call mine. LOL.... old and wrinkly....attachicon.gifIMG_0644.JPGWish I could say it was as cute as these wrinkly little puppies...

Meh. I say we are pretty awesome for being elderly. I just registered for Zumba certification in January and I can't wait. I will, however, most likely to tie my saggy old tits up around my neck during class.

Oh my! I just pictured that in my head and it wasn't how I like to see boobies! I need to grab my sweetie for a palate cleanser.

Oh my! I just pictured that in my head and it wasn't how I like to see boobies! I need to grab my sweetie for a palate cleanser.

Always looking for boobies! Well then, here's a pair for you!

post-305822-0-10593800-1482811502_thumb.jpg

Can a special forum for Millennials be created so they don't get their feelings hurt here?

DS surgery 12/14/2016

Wow! You are right about millennials. Excellent correlation!

Half of a cup of Fage plain yogurt also 1/2 a cup (cooked) cream of wheat..

Can a special forum for Millennials be created so they don't get their feelings hurt here?

DS surgery 12/14/2016

No kidding. It would certainly cut down on the butthurt, cursing and childish name calling!

Half of a cup of Fage plain yogurt also 1/2 a cup (cooked) cream of wheat..

I think half a cup of anything is too large of a serving at two weeks out. Fage yogurt is a great suggestion. Personally, I would pass on the cream of wheat as it won't help with hitting Protein goals unless you mixed in Protein Powder.

No kidding. It would certainly cut down on the butthurt, cursing and childish name calling!

post-305822-0-03227300-1482841012_thumb.jpg

DS surgery 12/14/2016

With all the other sub forums here, it should not be hard. It could be called Gastric Sleeve for Millennials who need a Safe Space. :P

@@erp

I agree Cream of Wheat is too carby, but it was the first thing that was soothing..the warmth I think helped. I tried the powder in it and it was a nasty clumpy mess!

1/2 a cup should be too much! That is what is flipping me out. Now, to me, Fage is so close to a liquid maybe that is why..as it sorta sloushes right out and I ate it over a 20 minute period.

Okay... I'll be honest.. not really something I'm proud off but you know... I'm sure most of us been there

My two weeks will be Thurday and on Christmas night I snuck a tiny chicken wing that was part of a tiny oven stuffer lol... I wanted to test the waters and see what the pain might be like... you know to maybe help further deter me even touching solids until it was time for me to

So anyway... I made sure to take tiny tiny bites and to eat very slow let alone the fact that I had to chew for 3 and a half years and for the most part... it went down easy for the most part... stomach was a but hesitant but I had no issues... the amazing thing was that I was full! I took a generic GasX pill after for precaution and everything passed like it should

I planned to fully admit this to my team for my post op surgery appointment tomorrow.. I'm sure they gonna cuss me out

Edited by BigNorm4Life

@@BigNorm4Life They won't cuss you out, of course, but I do hope they question the logic of doing something to see if it hurts you. Mostly because in this case, 'hurts' could be something that requires readmission to the hospital, not a literal pain in your stomach.

Give your stomach time to heal! @@theantichick wrote a great post about what the INSIDE of your body goes through with this surgery, and it's NOT 3 or 4 tiny incisions.

Good luck to you and stick to your post-op eating instructions :)