Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Sleevers -- Let's Do This Together

Surgery is tentative for 2-14

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Me too!

Sent from my Pixel XL using the BariatricPal App

My date is set for 2/14. Happy valentine's day to me. I have an 8 day preop diet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

Me too!

Im excited but nervous. My surgeon has an 8 day diet of Protein drink (5 brands to choose from) sf Jello sf popsicles and then 1 day before surgery only clear liquid only stopping an hr before surgery.

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

I bought the powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury because it was supposed to taste the best but I don't particularly care for it. I bought the strawberry sorbet, vanilla and chicken Soup. Don't really care for the vanilla or strawberry. I can't imagine the other Proteins tasting that bad. Though you may like it but I wouldn't buy too much until you see if you like it.

Nervous and exited I got my insurance approved in one day. My surgery date is February 22nd I do have irrational thoughts of what if something happens (like cancer or another illness ) and I need my stomach and to late it's gone. Other than the irrational I'm reading a lot of gastric sleeve books and working on the physiological to make sure I'm ready

Sent from my KFTBWI using the BariatricPal App

Wow I thought I was the only person having these "crazy" fears. It my mind has a habit of running away in every situation so...

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Who has started their Pre-Op diets? What do you drink / eat in a day? How are you feeling? I start pre-op tomorrow. My Dr has not requested it however I have decided to go ahead and do it so that I can go through the "withdraws" which I know I will have from past efforts and get that yuk stuff our before I also have post -op pain to worry about. Is anyone else using the Baritastic App?

Started the pre surgery diet today, overall gluing ok. 3 Premier Protein shakes and 1 - meal but limited to 4oz no carb/sugar portions. (Plain lobster tail, chicken breast tenderloin, salmon, haddock, flounder or talapia). Allowed 1/2 cup of vegetables with the 1 meal. Water intake 48 oz

So far so good. Also at 7,000 steps for the day, 3,000 more to go!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Started the pre surgery diet today, overall gluing ok. 3 Premier Protein shakes and 1 - meal but limited to 4oz no carb/sugar portions. (Plain lobster tail, chicken breast tenderloin, salmon, haddock, flounder or talapia). Allowed 1/2 cup of vegetables with the 1 meal. Water intake 48 oz

is the 10,000 steps a day your goal or the Dr's. Wishing you all the best.

is the 10,000 steps a day your goal or the Dr's. Wishing you all the best.

Mine, the doc wanted me to get at least 7,500 but wants to see it increase. Also want excessive 3 days par week 30 minutes.. How bout you?

I'm scheduled for February 28th, 2017 :):D

I can't find if someone answered if the FB group is private? As in no one except members can see posts and members?

Can someone let me know? Thank you!

I searched on FB and all I say was 2016 sleepers, not any this year. Some pages are private but not all of them. Im not putting my email address, because in all good things there is somebody waiting for an opportunity to do bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

February 28!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App