Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling all December 2016 sleevers!

Mines December 7th!! I'd love to join:)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

But how and where do I join lol

My date is December 13...I would love to join too. I need the support of the group and would love to be involved with everyone's new life. Getting so excited, but scared!

Okay so a lot of people are having trouble joining and i don't know why for some its super easy others can't find it and some it says required password i think some of you may possibly be going to the wrong thing? i believe it is easier to join on a desk top then thru phone, go to the main home page in the search bar search December 2016 sleevers then on the right hand side you need to click group make sure you aren't under the forums tab and it will be the only thing there

that is what the group looks like if your not seeing that its the wrong thing

@@jackieemac i sent you an invite to the group that way you don't have to search for it, ive sent everyone an invite if that helps!

I got on my computer and was easily able to find it!

yay!!! so i was right about desktop being easier? i think on phone app its hard to find anything but the forums it obviously doesn't have all the features, so groups don't even pop up, the whole needing a password must be a different thing those people are probably on phones and not even going to the right place haha, hopefully we figure it out cause there are only 7 members at the moment that have been able to figure it out and i would like to get us all!!! lol

I would love to join in. Scheduled for Dec 19th!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches