Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ummmm, Pre-Op weight loss and already receiving benefits.

I'm still pre-op and have my appointment with the surgeon on Friday. But so far I'm down about 30 pounds. And I'm starting to notice some of the benefits already. One in particular.

I'm a bit reluctant to admit that as I've gained wait, my libido has become all but extinct. Maybe not my desire, but definitely my ability to act on it.

I'm starting to notice lately something that hasn't happened for quite a while. The sudden and welcome reappearance of the spontaneous erection. All of a sudden I have to worry about embarrassing myself in a meeting.

It's a welcome problem to have again.

Women everywhere are smiling again.

Oh, rats, again, the guys' room. Why isn't the label in a more prominent place? I'm out.

Yeah, I don't mind that much, to be perfectly honest.

@@Alfred Day Congrats on your boner..... I think most of us experience a increase in libido.... I know mine has gone through the roof...

Im in the "men's room", it's nice in here...... I love breaking the law..

I noticed after loosing about 60 pounds not only did my libido come back, but I and y partner noticed my 'little' friend not being very little any longer, and yes, the ability to act on those desires is more profound and satisfying to each of us. Good luck on your journey! I'd say, keep your chin up, but well that seems to happen spontaneous already! ;)

I'm looking forward to getting my libido back, because the heavier I got, the more it vanished. It's been a real problem. I had been taking testosterone treatments to help with it, but I'm not right now as I lose this weight. I have read a lot of guys saying it comes roaring back when they reach a certain level of weight loss, so I'm looking forward to that day. But yeah, as you lose weight your blood flow improves, so it stands to reason.

Seven miles of new veins with every pound of new fat you gain. That's part of the reason for the high blood pressure when you are fat. With less of your blood going to support the fat, it has more to support down there. It's a wonderful thing.

@defibvt I'd say, keep your chin up, but well that seems to happen spontaneous already! ;-)

Dare I ask if it's all the smiling women that you don't mind or my presence?

Well, I'm not in position to complain about either.

@@defibvt I was going to say calling it your "little" friend isn't such a good thing..but you're sorta made it work out after all

And YaaaaY @@Alfred Day.. So happy for you being able to stand at attention more ;)

Munky

Well Good Morning Sunshine : ) Trust me I don't know a female that would complain

Wait until you get to use it! I'm down 67 pounds and up 2.5 inches. My wife and I are both quite happy!