Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tria works if you have dark hair!

Working beyond grief for a better life!

So what exactly does it do? it burns the follicle? I wax & epilate. Would this at home laser "kill the root"? Will it minimize growth over time? or slows the growth? I have to pluck like every two days & wax my cheeks every 5! sheeshh!! this sucks.

@@pleezeSleeve I had laser professionally done which did not work and wasted me thousands of dollars. The at home laser I have is by Silkn and keeps the hair at bay when I use it at three week intervals. It's lower power than if you went to an office, so using it more helps. Not a cure, but something to manage.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Tria works if you have dark hair!

Working beyond grief for a better life!

I agree I have been using Tria. I have been using it works. Can't be used on eyebrows but it is good for face and lip. So far it is far less and less thick. I see the permanent loss of facial hair in my future!

well when i say pluck, i mean my chinny chin chin hairs- not eyebrows lol. but yay! im going to look into it! thanks ladies ????.

Wish I could give better news. Excess hair is only PCOS symptom that hasn't gone away. I had to get waxed last weekend [emoji35]

Look up a Tria machine if you have darker hair.

Also, after fighting for many years don't be adverse to just shaving daily. I recall using cremes to get rid of it and sitting for 30 min or so to allow it to work and then hiding on day 4-5 of the week until I could do it again. Now, I just get it over with by shaving and no one knows any different. We have to do what we have to do!

Disagree. Once you start shaving you will eventually get that 5 o'clock shadow and when a man touches your face it will be noticable.

Sent from my SM-N910T using the BariatricPal App

don't shave hun! I have a very small 5 o'clock shadow now . the best thing to do is invest in an epilator & incorporate that into your beauty regimen. the more you shave, the worse it will be. & it will leave a dark spot. I pluck my hair now. I also get waxed every Friday but it's becoming expensive & not really worth it. epilating & plucking in between is going to be the best u can do unless u get that tria. I'm going to save 50 or a hundred bucks from every check to get it . I'm super insecure about my facial hair. I don't even have PCOS. I'm also insecure as hell about my weight. I know this is gona really suck when i start feeling better about my size smh. but again .. please stop shaving! i know its quick & easy, but start plucking & epilating! I wish I didn't shave for as long as I did. I facial hair started very light.. now I look like Drake lmao . i got my epilator from target. it was a pain.. like, painful & annoying to do... but u get used to it . & if you can't afford weekly waxes, it's your best bet hun.

Edited by pleezeSleeve

LASOR treatments. Fast. Look up local spas on Groupon. Take it from someone who has dealt with it for over 30 years

but for someone who can't afford treatments....? that's her concern.

don't shave hun! I have a very small 5 o'clock shadow now . the best thing to do is invest in an epilator & incorporate that into your beauty regimen. the more you shave, the worse it will be. & it will leave a dark spot. I pluck my hair now. I also get waxed every Friday but it's becoming expensive & not really worth it. epilating & plucking in between is going to be the best u can do unless u get that tria. I'm going to save 50 or a hundred bucks from every check to get it . I'm super insecure about my facial hair. I don't even have PCOS. I'm also insecure as hell about my weight. I know this is gona really suck when i start feeling better about my size smh. but again .. please stop shaving! i know its quick & easy, but start plucking & epilating! I wish I didn't shave for as long as I did. I facial hair started very light.. now I look like Drake lmao . i got my epilator from target. it was a pain.. like, painful & annoying to do... but u get used to it . & if you can't afford weekly waxes, it's your best bet hun.

Thank you ! I'm going to start saving money aside for this it's the next thing in line I hate about myself first was my weight I got the sleeve 9/26 it's day 10 and I'm feeling better next it's going to be the hair issue for now I have the prescription cream ...175$! Vaniqa

But gosh what an embarrassment this hair has been