Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 07 Exercise!!!!

September 2nd

a.m. mowed lawn

p.m. third day of second week of couch to 5k program!!!

p.m. one mile roller blading

p.m. leg strength training on bowflex

I had injured my shoulder/back last Tuesday and my arm has been in really bad spasms and pain since then. I have not done any arm strength training this whole last week. I think it is finally getting better. It did not hurt at all today and today that was the first day that is did that. So, a couple more days of rest and I may not have to go to the doctor after all. I think it was from carrying my backpack. I may have to revert to my wheelie backpack. It is such a pain though. Especially climbing up and down stairs.

Exercise to-date for September:

September 1

AM - 2 mile walk with wife and dog

PM - 64 minutes on bike trainer

September 2

AM - 2 mile walk with wife and dog

PM - At least I didn't eat a bunch of crap at the family BBQ

More to follow....

9/1 - 40 minutes with personal trainer (strength training)

20 minute walk

Met with personal trainer for 1st time on Saturday, was supposed to work out for 60 minutes, only got to 40, then blacked out! Not sure exactly what the reason was, could have been slightly dehydrated, but the next day I was so sore. I couldn't even get out of bed. That's gotta be a good sign!

Sept 1 - Attended exercise class was abs and arms..I swear the instructor is trying to kill me. 30 minutes of pain!

Sept 2 - 12 minutes on eleptical - 25 minutes on treadmill - crunches which completely killed since I just worked them the day before..silly me

Sept 3 - off

Sept 4 - I meet with my trainer tonight..really excited to finally get to use the other machines that actually can get tracked on the fitlinxx computer

Currently lost 95 pounds..weee

Side note..2 more days till Spinning class! yikes! I'm nervous

Di-Theres a spin class near me tonight, thinking of going. I went to the intro one a couple of weeks ago, and it totally kicked my butt...in a good way!

Deanna - I was checking out the couch to 5k program, I may try it soon! I'm still a little scared though!

Tuesday - 60min spin class, 45min doggy walk, 15min abs/pushups/stretching