Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just feeling down

Just having one of those days when I feel so depresswd for no real reason. Have to try really hard to keep it together at work, but had to take a few breaks tp go to the bathroom for a cry break. Have no desire to eat really. And just feeling so lonely. Also found out my almost ex husband is dating someone. We haven't even started any divorce processes yet and that just ripped me up inside. Kills me to see how happy he is without me. Been drowning my sorrows in some old favorite shows on Netflix.

Don't know why I posted really just have nobody to talk to.

I am so sorry you're feeling down. Life definitely has a way of knocking us down sometimes. Try to remember that you are not worth any less because your ex is seeing someone else. She's not better, just different. You will need time to come to terms with everything; divorce is a life-changing event that most people need therapy to get over. Focus on taking good care of yourself. Eat well, try to get some exercise, get enough sleep and keep telling yourself that this will not last forever. You will feel better. Just don't give up.

I am so sorry to hear you're going through this. I went through a similar situation years ago ( my now ex-husband was cheating , I found out our newborn was born with a devastating rare genetic disorder and I was also diagnosed with a couple medical conditions -nothing life threatening but definately life altering ( all within a 3 month period) . Hand s down the worse time of my life. Counseling helped me through it.

10 years later I got remarried, HAPPILY, I might add and although my daughter is disabled she is happy and relatively healthy.

This too shall pass.

In the meantime, continue to reach out. It's important to talk about it and please consider counseling.

Edited by Kathy812

Hí everybody.

Im feeling down. Ressonância ? My surgery is scheduled for aug16 , just last friday the nurses from my bariatric Doctor and my regular doctor were not communicating with each other and s not papers for the insurance last Friday. I asked how long takes for them to know they said 7 to 10 days . On top of that I have bronchitis Andrew I'm I. Treatment but I called today my regular doctor and he can't see me until the 19 of August. So I'm at loss , I don't think I can have surgery with bronchitis.don know what to do. Maybe go yo an emergency room to be treated for it? Feeling very down and without medical support :-(

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

@@LizHobbs It probably won't take 7 to 10 days for approval - so just stay positive! Your PCP should be able to see you for a sick visit within 24 hours - that's typically what they contract with insurance to provide to patients. The 19th is not acceptable. You may want to call your surgeon's office and ask what they recommend you do about the bronchitis. Depending on where you live, you could go to an Urgent Care or a walk-in. It is highly doubtful they will operate if you still have a respiratory infection. Talk to the nurse at your surgeon's office and see what they can do to help. Stay strong!!!