Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you want Santa to bring you?

I'm getting banded and that's a wonder gift for me!!!! Life is pretty good now, and I will be a Grandma for the 2nd time, in about 6 weeks, so I am thrilled about that. Now, if I could just find a good looking man that would treat me great I'd be really happy, although I don't feel I need a man to be happy. I do feel stongly that after the weight comes off it will definately be a bit easier to attract them. After all, I don't really find "FAT" men apealing myself so I can understand why men prefer a more proportionate healthy woman. I've been divorced for 6 years and had 4 dates the first year. They all wanted sex the first date and so I just decieded I didn't want a relationship like that so I've just stayed at home to "hybernate." I do miss male companionship. I do miss the sex but for me, it's just got to be attached to "A GREAT FONDNESS over time or love. Are there any men left like that? I am beginning to think all the good ones are either taken or dead.....LOL....Hello, Mr. Wonderful, where are you? I am waiting!

Happy Holidays to ALL!!!!!!! I would like to be approved that's it. My husband,kids,the rest of the family are all healthy and so are my pets so there's nothing else I would like,just a new begining I'm praying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Santa, here's what I want you to bring me this year, nothing expensive, and it won't take up much room in your sleigh.

First I'd like a reminder of all my blessings before I start complaining about my irritations. I have a loving wife, three good dogs, a roof over my head, good food to eat, and a job with excellent insurance.

Yes, I have to shovel snow from time to time, and yes, I hate it. But I'm not sleeping in a desert foxhole tonight, wondering if I'll ever see my family again.

Yes, it's cold. And I hate the cold, but the furnace is in good order, and I can build a crackling fire if I need it. Oh, the fireplace will be nice and cold on Christmas Eve, no worries, buddy. And no matter how cold it gets, one of Patty's smiles warms me through.

Yes soon the gatherings will start. The party for work (they usually have to pay me to hang around those people) Parties at the inlaws, parties with people who share DNA with me, though little else. At these times more than others I need to remember my many blessings.

I'll spend money I can't afford to spend. I'll consume calories I can't afford to consume. I'll laugh at jokes I don't understand. I'll see people consume too much booze. Help me not obsess about the money. Help me work off the calories. Help me forget these people in their inebriated state. Let me remember them at their best. They're good people, after all, they deserve that.

And let me remember that it really IS the thought that counts. Maybe the thought of the recipient as much as the giver. Let me rejoice that I'm not raising children alone, working at a minimum wage job, trying to be a good Santa's helper for them, when all is ice, and snow, and sniffles. In fact, send any material presents of mine their way. Maybe they will be appreciated more there.

And lastly, after my little reminders, please make sure someone is watching over the innocents, helping them through life. Keeping them warm and loved. Slow the hand of the angry parent, make them think before they hit. Stop the evil ones who would steal innocence from the children.

Yes, I know it's a tall order for you. And I'm sorry to ask for things so difficult. But there is yet one thing. One very selfish present that you could bring to me. During those gatherings perhaps you could arrange, that all the people who made fun of me when I was fatter, could look at me a little lighter, and be just a little jealous? But no, that will happen on it's own.

Merry Christmas.

Santa: Here is my list of what I want?

1. World peace so everyone that is in harms way can be home celebrating instead of fighting.

2. World hunger eradicated forever. No one should ever go to bed hungry in this world.

3. Band healthy for eternity. Do not want to worry about erosion ever again.

And if that is too much to ask for then

4. I want a Canon EOS Rebel digital camera with all the accessories.

5. Diamond ring and a marriage proposal

6. Trip to Jamaica in January for a week.

Big, healthy, beautiful family...(check)

Husband that loves me...(check)

Good friends to call on...(check)

Beautiful house to dwell in...(check)

Reliable transportation...(check)

Hmmm....transportation may be reliable but not sporty!

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a Ford Sports Trac!

Thank You for the band as a birthday gift, I love it! Now I need the wheels to match the new Me!

1) world peace and no one to kill anyone over any conflict

2) the cure for aids (to save africa and asia and those in the us/europe who do seem to be forgotten)

3) every child in foster care to have a wonderful PERMANENT place to call home (DH - says not with us- we can only take six) and never to "Age out" without parents

4) Lisa to get her port

5) My loan for surgery paid off

6) My farm to sell (on market since 9/11/01) AND TO GET AT LEAST ENOUGH TO BUY SOMETHING

7) Whatever DH wants and or needs. I always run out $$$ by the time we get to us (but he did have the best time working on Colin's train table yesterday- bigger better and cooler than most)

8) Acceptance for all people with disabilities and mental retardation and mental illness (It hurts when I see kids make fun of my little 4 year old)

9) My MIL to get her own house (on my property) and out of mine

10)The winning powerball ticket (OK it is just a big dream- but it could help with a lot of the above - and I could buy Lisa a new port)

We should meet up with this Santa fella and ask him to provide LapBands and capable band surgeons to every obese person in the world. Santa could use a band himself. Thanks Jane, that's so nice of you! Made me get all girly inside reading that. But then I laughed at the house for your MIL. "Inlaw" stories are my favorite, got any good ones? I'm going to start a new post for funny inlaw stories. This should be good.

Oh- Lisa do I have lots and lots of MIL stories- She and her mom moved in with us when her pension got ate up by enron and dh & I could not pay her bills at her hpouse and ours. Nana (grand mil) just outlived all her $ after almost 5 years in assisted living and was not ready for nursing home yet.

Tops on my list (DH has his own list)

1) Nana (Grand mil) has a stroke and she won't take her to hospital because she wants me (7 months pregnant to take her) Then she won't stay with her or help find her a nursing home (if I stick my fingers in my ears it is not happenin)

2) She hates the way I cook- and the smells (because I use more spices than salt & pepper

3) Weall went to Disney & paid (I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and over 300 lbs) witht he two youngest for 2 weeks and she rented one of those scooter cause she was so tired after 1st day an had trouble walking. As well as she seemed to know where every bathroom was and we had to stop and visit each one 2 times a day (remeber I was the pregnant one and with two little ones under 3) I'ld attach the photo- but she tried to delete them all from the camera (DH favorite)

4) We got banded together (she was forever asking me what to do- like I haven't sent her all the info or Jessies book or etc) and still buys Cookies and bread- only white, Pasta, and cakes and won't drink her Water (it makes her pee to much - (see disney story). I can't get her to even use the treadmill try curves or go to h20 aerobics with me. Then she wonders why she isn't loosing like me!!!! It drives me nuts (and she feeds some of that junk to the kids- so I feel like the bad guy when I say no or make the homemade bran oatmeal cookies)

***note she does have her own kitchen in a inlaw suite thing- THANK GOD!

5) But my new number one for the day happened last night. I went christmas shopping - took to long. Called and told her to feed the kids some of the homeade pizza (wheat & rye crust) and grapes for dinner. I get home at 7:$5 she says they ate. I put them to bed, and find pizza in fridge at about 10:30, I go ask her what they ate, she say "Oh cake" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! So all my kids wake up at various hours of the night screaming and very hungry. I didn't get any sleep and am a little peeved

Please note I do love her very much :bandit and I almost like having her this close (her own house a few feet away from mine would be nicer, and she is loosing - just really slow (she is older and very sedentary!!- even when watching the three little ones and she won't go for a fill without me and I don't need one)

Gotta love her (since I can't kill her) The kiddos would miss their nana

Jane, you are an amazing gift from God allowing these people to move in with you. My husband and I had to move over to his parents for a few months last year and take care of them while one was dying and the other was having major health issues. They were both the sweetest, most grateful people in the world but I can't imagine having to take all of what you do on. We don't even have kids!!! You must be a very patient woman... LOL Have a great holiday!!! Teresa

Some restriction in my band! (hopefully tomorrow)

For nothing to ever happen to my band.

The energy to keep up with my exercises.

Good Health

To always be surrounded by my family.

Maybe some money to pay off my new Doctor bill! UGH!

And some WARM weather! lol

What I want for Christmas this year and every year:

To be able to spend it with everyone I spent it with the year before---and new additions, but no subtractions!!!

Happy Holidays to all!!!!! Wish we could have a LBT Christmas Party!!

Hmmmm... Well... if I get to have ANY wish I want...

I want my husband's vasectomy to magically fail :D

I would like to arrive in onederland

I would like all of my family to be healthy and happy!

Ummm... and a Gammill long arm quilting machine!

Ooooh... and... for Miss Penni to get that ring and proposal!

Wait ... wait... and I want to meet all of you of course!

Darcy

Who ever said that Santa only comes once a year was telling a fib! He has to work year round just to keep up with growing population im sure. The only thing seasonal about Christmas time to Santa is the Bright Red Suit he wears for the month of December. I think he does that strictly for our entertainment and delight. (I'm certain that we asked him, he would prefer to work in something a little more comfortable like his "old faithful" pair of sweat pants *grin*)

He was behind schedule this year but he did make his way down South and yeah I got my Ford (Explorer) Sport! No, it's not the Ford Sports Trac I originally asked for but Santa knew something I did'nt cause I like this ones much better =)

post-204130-13813131753655_thumb.jpg

Lisa You Are Back!!!!!! So Glad To See You!