Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling last week of March buddies

How are you feeling now guys??

When did you take the surgery??

What was your SW and CW??

What are you eating and how much??

Are you exercising??

Did you experience any pain, discomfort, late complication such as Hair loss, strictures... etc??

:) :)

March 25th, feeling very good- plenty of energy. SW 214.8 CW 164.4 ( down 50 lbs). I'm having trouble getting my calories in during the week while at work, I'm lucky to get 500. I know it's bad but I still get cramps when I eat so I normally do not eat at work M-F, only drink Protein shakes. Problem is, when I get to the weekend and attempt to eat real food my restriction is great, I think because during the week my body doesn't get real food. I'm a work in progress and trying to figure it out. I'm in Law Enforcement so no day is "normal" for me. Walking at least 3-4 miles 5-6 days a week, riding bike at least 7 miles on days I do not walk, and just bought Kayaks with hubby and went on a 5 mile, 2 hour kayak ride so I'm loving the energy!

No hair loss (yet) and I'm really trying to keep Protein up so I do not lose. Still have stomach cramps when drinking Water, eating food if I eat/drink too fast. Still no such thing as overeating for me, cuz my restriction is really great still. Look forward to seeing others experiences.

3/29 for me. SW 273, CW 216 (57 down yea baby). I am horrible. I eyeball portions, drinks shake a day, take Vitamins, and exercise when I can. I feel great and look great (haha). No issues to report. Drink, eat, etc all without problems. Off all medication already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear from you guys and very happy for your progress :)

Just one question though;

is eating only 2-3 oz of anything is normal :?

I cant eat or drink more than that at a time and thought I might have stricture especially when I used to eat more 10 days ago!!

If it is normal for eat just 2-3 oz each meal I will be happy to hear from you guys and will make me feel relax to know that I am "NORMAL".

Thank you and hope to hear from other buddies as well.

Mia150- it is normal for me right now. I was able to eat a little more at one point a few weeks ago, but not now, 2-3 oz of dense Protein is all I can handle. I do eat a few green Beans or a few bites of lettuce/spinach but that's it, I'm full. I still do not eat rice, potatoes or bread and probable never will or will keep it at a minimum after I reach goal. I used to be a carbaholic but now that I've been away from them I feel great and have no cravings. I actually crave fruit and vegetables now =0).

I thought my restriction was due to me not eating much during the week and my stomach not being used to real food therefore making what I do eat very limited but based on my symptoms, maybe you are right, maybe it is stricture. Keep us posted.

2-3 oz is about right. I can eat more sometimes but try not to. It's a delicate balance between my tongue wanting more flavor and my stomach having space for it haha. Also, my only challenge is the amount of time spent eating. If I can leisurely eat a meal I'm good - the right amount and no discomfort. But with 3 kids and no time it doesn't happen often. I do eat all the stuff I'm not supposed to haha I have a little rice, potatoes etc. but not everyday and certainly not every meal. shakes keep me on track with nutrients, and multi Vitamins. Hands down. Best.. Decision.. Ever!! I'm a stud again!!! Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk