Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Chicago bash, anyone?

Late July is MUCH MUCH Better for me as well.

I'll be working in St Louis until late spring/early summer. It'd be great if I could just stayover one of those weekends and drive up to meet you guys!!

Hi,

Didnt know if anyone already knew this, but a group of bandsters are having a Bash in Chicago early April. All the folks going are on Spotlight Health, lapband support group board. Most of them are tenured bandsters who want to party like we do. Maybe we can get together with this group?

Babs in TX

334/188/170

6/23/03

:) That counts me out, I think. My plans are to be in Ireland the two weeks before, but we'll see. It may work out that I have to do a 'follow-up' up there around that time. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I belong to the spotlight group too! I think it would be fun to all party together. And , late July works for me! I LUV CHICAGO!!

I can't say for sure, but depending on when everybody decides they want to do it, I might be able to swing it. I'd love to meet everyone!

Nancy

April will work for me. I will be in Mexico all summer taking language classes. I plan to come out to Kansas this spring anyway to see my grandson. I used to post on Spotlight until I found LBT. :)

I might be able to attend in early April, but I won't be able to be a hostess then. Besides working, I'm in grad school (nights), and the new quarter will have started. But if there's a weekend meeting or dinner for the Spotlight group, I'd give it a shot.

I still think a late July Chicago bash might be a good idea...

Leatha, let's see what we can work out while you're in St. Louis. Maybe instead of a full-blown bash we could just have a mini-party, and DeLarla can sneak inside Penni's make-up bag.

I'm interested in making the trip no matter when you have it. I just need a two month lead to make vacation arraignments at work. Of course I am retired and don't really need this job. So If I want to go and they won't let me I can quit. LOL they take so long to hire replacements here that I'll be back from Chicago and all forgiven by then they will just take me back LOL

Becky, you have to go to Mexico for classes. What no one teaches English where you live???

Chi Cosa fi d'bella Oggi?( results of 4 yrs Italian in college...its all I remember lol)

Gee, Greg, somehow that sounds nasty. :ermm Lots of people teach English where I live. It is very hard to get a job. Besides, I like teaching English as a Second Language and it would be good if I had a second language myself. Besides, if I'm not in school I have to go back to work. I like my 2 year break!

LOL Becky

It means "What are you doing on this fine day"

I really enjoyed taking Italian and I love to listen to those who speak the romantic languages. I can read Italian and write it I just can't get my brain to formulate the words so I can speak it.( Hell I have a hard enough time duing this with the enh=glish language) I actually took it in college so I'd be able to understand what my mother in law and my wife's grandmother would say when I walked into a room. LOL they would be talking english till I showed up the switch to Italian. After I took it found out due to their Dialect I couldn't understand them anyway. I learned formal Italian.

That's too funny! :laugh I love listening to Spanish, but also have a hard time with the speaking. I'll give it a go and then move on if I can't get it. :D

Are you snowy out there?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches