Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Big Fat Fabulous Life 2016 Season

She waits until she runs out of toilet paper because she knows her parents will supply it.

She loses it because her dance class meets without her.

She can't keep her hands on the wheel and her eyes on the road when she drives because she is bottle-feeding a pig.

She smokes.

Her life is still not fabulous.

I was so disappointed that she smokes. I had no idea. Its interesting that she is an dancer/dance teacher that smokes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using the BariatricPal App

She does live in North Carolina...I would hazard a guess that everyone she hangs out with smokes, too.

I was so disappointed that she smokes. I had no idea. Its interesting that she is an dancer/dance teacher that smokes.

She does live in North Carolina...I would hazard a guess that everyone she hangs out with smokes, too.
Probably true. It just makes me look at Whitney and all of the people on her show differently.

Looking at the Facebook page for "My Big Fat Fabolous Life" and it seems people are beginning to turn on her. I think people are starting to believe that she is using her NO BS campaign as an excuse for laziness. I really hope she turns it around.

I was channel surfing last night and caught the episode where she was taken to the ER.

How much weight has she put on? Did she ever say how much? I haven't watched the show a lot but I sure don't remember her being as heavy the last time I saw an episode.

This is like watching a train wreck. Both parents, SO and BF coddle her and she is out of control.

I was channel surfing last night and caught the episode where she was taken to the ER.

How much weight has she put on? Did she ever say how much? I haven't watched the show a lot but I sure don't remember her being as heavy the last time I saw an episode.

This is like watching a train wreck. Both parents, SO and BF coddle her and she is out of control.

According to last nights episode she has gained 150 pounds since the last diet where she lost 100 pounds. I don't remember how much her excess weight is. She is relatively short and weighs about 350ish.

I am taller than she is (and carry most of my weight in my lower body). After losing 200 pounds so far after being sleeved I am close to her current weight. I think I am in better physical shape than she is and I certainly know better than to attempt some of her stunts (a dance marathon, skiing -- especially right after a trip to the ER with a referral to a cardiologist!).

She is in deep, deep denial.

According to last nights episode she has gained 150 pounds since the last diet where she lost 100 pounds. I don't remember how much her excess weight is. She is relatively short and weighs about 350ish.

I am taller than she is (and carry most of my weight in my lower body). After losing 200 pounds so far after being sleeved I am close to her current weight. I think I am in better physical shape than she is and I certainly know better than to attempt some of her stunts (a dance marathon, skiing -- especially right after a trip to the ER with a referral to a cardiologist!).

She is in deep, deep denial.

Whitney is 5'2...she probably needs to lose closer to 200 pounds because she is so short (even then she would still be overweight at 174 pounds). I'm going to play devil's advocate a little here...I can understand a little why she feels so overwhelmed because 200 pounds is a lot to lose (Its a whole person). However she is still full of excuses and has many, many enablers in her life.

They showed her weight when she went to the cardiologist....it was 379.

I didn't catch the part that said she smokes, I was watching on and off, but that sure explains why her breathing sounded the way it did while she was climbing those stairs with her personal trainer.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Wow. I didn't realize she smokes either. I got caught up in it, and adore her mother and some of the other characters. It galls me to no end for her to be that large and say she's healthy. That's not a "little overweight". Just because her labs and blood pressure is OK, does not mean she's healthy. Argh.

Yeah I remember when her dance video went viral she said she was around 375lbs.

I had surgery at 379 and had everything normal except cholesterol. I got it done to relieve my body of the weight before it gave out. But to add smoking too? That's way too much for a body to sustain on a regular basis. I would be worried about blood clots if I was her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Yeah I remember when her dance video went viral she said she was around 375lbs.

I had surgery at 379 and had everything normal except cholesterol. I got it done to relieve my body of the weight before it gave out. But to add smoking too? That's way too much for a body to sustain on a regular basis. I would be worried about blood clots if I was her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

So true. It also kind of explains a little why she hasn't done weight loss surgery. She would have to quit smoking (forever), lose a certain amount of weight pretty surgery and completely change her lifestyle. I don't think she is up for the challenge right now.

I agree. Also, based on observation and some things she has said, it sounds like a lot of her weight gain is due to alcohol and other liquid calories.

I agree. Also, based on observation and some things she has said, it sounds like a lot of her weight gain is due to alcohol and other liquid calories.

Right.. which is why I was so surprised because from the beginning of her show she touted PCOS as the reason why she has gained so much weight. Now I see its a combo platter of reasons including her eating habits.