Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lol lipstick lady. I will take the double meaning of that acronym

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

There's a big difference yeah but I've been able to eat that easily since I was able to eat solids! I just think everyone is different and experience different things!

I'm having Subway tonight. Been thinking about it since this morning when I first saw this thread.

I'm having Subway tonight. Been thinking about it since this morning when I first saw this thread.

Just don't eat the full 6", they're watching haha

Best,

Sanju

Best,

Sanju

No, "they" aren't. But "they" will give you "their" honest opinion if you ask. ;)

Do you have a Which Wich? OH EM GEE!! It's great. The choices are numerous and they have SO many more toppings to choose from. Also, they will "skinny your wich" for you, which means they hollow out the soft part of the bread, leaving you with just the shell. I still take off the bottom half of the bread and can't finish even half, but it's a great compromise on bread vs. no bread. :D

Same here! This thread made me want subway so bad, that I went and got a flatbread hehe

Best,

Sanju

No, "they" aren't. But "they" will give you "their" honest opinion if you ask. ;)
I missed you. I've been listening to Baby Come Back by Player the whole day waiting for you to write back.

I've been fighting it, but I can't any longer. I need a feisty lady like yourself. I know we started off on the wrong foot, but listen, no don't walk away. Just listen...

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

Standing with a dozen roses,

Sanju

I can eat a whole 6' sub with all the fixings without any issues. I'm 6 months out and have lost 133lbs but I also work out 2hrs a day and lift weights. I believe you need those calories to keep your energy. Also, everyone is different and their meals plans are as well. So keep doing what your doing!

I HOPE you meant 6" and not 6'!

This whole thread is Drama, eat what you want ,if your unsure talk to your Dr!,we are not licensed professionals, we didn't go over your health. EVRERYONE here has a different goal,mindset, and plans.. so Sanju when you ask, understand this..not everyone here is open minded, and humble. Some think they are Experts... with no PhD.

Wish you the best.

Sent from my SM-G925P using the BariatricPal App

Alright, before this gets any more hostile... I have come to this forum for advice many times before and there are some great people that offer great knowledge without passing judgement.

I'm this case, I came here worried about not feeling full when I realized I had ate a lot more than I had ate in over 2 months. This was while having dinner and preparing my lecture for class for tomorrow morning.

So it is my fault that I asked the question I already knew the answer for. What I should have asked is why I was able to even consume this meal without realizing I was more than full.

But In my opinion, the answer I received seemed of the shaming nature. This is my opinion, you do not have to agree. I am strongly against shaming of any form, especially on public forums. We are all here for advice and to learn. There are ways to give advice without sounding completely negative.

Yes I ate to much this time, but no that does not mean that I do not know the guidelines, or know about grazing, or not have a diet plan. I am not saying that I know it all, there was a reason for asking.

Best,

Sanju

I'm 2 months out and can eat subs also. I do the same as you and eat half the 6 inch then wait a couple hours and eat the rest. My surgery book does not say I can't have bread. It just says to restrict it. I just feel like I eat a little less then a normal person but not even close to the amount of food I used to consume. I am still losing weight but it is a slower weight loss. Without the surgery I would of lost nothing and probably just gained so I will take this way over just gaining tons of weight. In my opinion I would go insane if I had to be cut off everything I enjoy. I believe my problem was Portion Control and I have a addiction to sweets that is alot more manageable with the sleeve because I am eating one cookie compared to 10. I think if you are eating low enough of calories to lose weight and getting ur Protein and Water in you are doing good. I'm not a doctor but a all Protein diet is way to strict for me so I'm a little more different. I know people wouldn't agree with me but it's the only way I stay sane. Good luck with your weight loss. I have lost 35 pounds so far and feel better physically but still working on the mental part ????

Sent from my 0PM92 using the BariatricPal App

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Comment #72

I vote for a Sanju and Kindle wrassling match!

In mud! I'd buy a ticket.

I vote for a Sanju and Kindle wrassling match!

My doc is very strong on a balanced diet from day one which is equal amount of Protein, fibre (fruit and veg) and carbs. He prefers we avoid white bread/rice/pasta which i choose to do but nothing is off limits except drinking my calories

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk