Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG, How Crazy Am I????

Photos? People have fat photos??? HA! I don't.

I know what you mean - Mine are very far and few between. And many of those that do remain I had actually touched up in photoshop so they aren't really accurate either. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I'm not to sure which) I was pinned down about 6 weeks prior to surgery for a family reunion photo shoot. Everyone was required to wear white T-Shirts and I wasn't allowed to hide behind anyone as I was the shortest person there. :angry

<p>I just found some from my 40th birthday party and that person isnt me either! I truly have a distorted image of myself. I could never grasp the biggest me and I can't grasp this me. I wonder what the person I have in my mind weighs, cause she isnt in any of the pictures that I see. I truly think seeing the biggest me was too traumatically painful to clearly see, and I never ever allowed pictures. And the person I am now isn't me either. Its all very odd.</p>

I find it pretty sad that if I die today my kids won't have any pictures to remember me by. I would never allow it.

what happened to our imposter thread?

Somebody recently told me I don't need any more weight. That's so ridiculous. I am still fat. I don't think it's just me either.

Wasa,

You are 1/2 lb from goal??!! How awesome is that?! Great job.

HA! I didn't used to count 1/2 pounds. I always went up to the next highest whole number. NO MORE! I want credit for that half pound. ^_^

Thank you.

what happened to our imposter thread?

Somebody recently told me I don't need any more weight. That's so ridiculous. I am still fat. I don't think it's just me either.

I don't believe anyone. If anyone tells me I'm done I don't believe them. My doc was teasing me when I was in Mexico with a friend a week or so ago and he told me I needed to lose another 40 pounds. I totally believed him, I had no clue he was kidding.

Now he knows I'm whacko too.

It makes me really mad when people say this.

My mum is doing it at the moment. Oh, dont get TOO thin she says (as if there is such a thing, lol). Or "dont get anorexic". For freak's sake, my healthy weight range is 63 to 79kg and I want to be about 68, 70. Does that SOUND anorexic? I'm not talking about weighing 45kg's.

People act as if once you're OKish weightwise, then its silly to want to lose more. Excuse me, but I didnt go so far as to have surgery only to stop at a so so weight. I want to do a good job of this. I want to get my dream result, not some half arsed this'll do kind of result.

Love It! I am going to have surgery soon! Can't be soon enough for me! I am ready now!

It is exciting to hear the progress. I once lost a large amount and when I was doing my laundry, I moved away from the washer area at the end on a hallway and saw a person at the other end of the hallway. I jumped back scared to death, as noone but myself was home! Guess what? There was a full-length mirror at the end of the hallway and that person was me! When I peaked around the corner to see who was there, there was my face looking at myself from the other end! What an experience. I will never forget it, and I hope I get there again! I want to go through whatever identity crisis I need to go through. This is for real and forever! thanks again

Wasa - OMG! How AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you reaching your goal on the scale!! Now if you can only figure out for us how to reach it in your head and then share the wisdom we would be most appreciative.

Wasa - OMG! How AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you reaching your goal on the scale!! Now if you can only figure out for us how to reach it in your head and then share the wisdom we would be most appreciative.

Thanks. I finally reached goal this morning. Got my band 12/6/06, lost 102lbs, having my TT 12/3/07 so that means everything done in under a year! YEEHAWWWW!

The head stuff... I'm hoping that plastic surgery and aluminum foil will fix it. If not, I think I'm a lost cause! :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::target::target::target::rockon::rockon::wow2::cheer2::cheer2::):):success1::Banane10::Banane20::car::Banane18::Banane47::r&r:

I mentioned this on another thread and had to tell my news!!!

I bought some clothes at Dillards the other day and didn't have the guts to try them on until last night.

I have boobs and a smallish waist! I put on this black shirt that is very fitted, buttons up, etc. and with a wonder bra it looks like I have my old boobs back again and I SAW my waist! I HAVE ONE NOW!

Maybe things are getting better!!!!

I might even take a photo and post it. Well, the shirt part anyway! HA!

We are waiting with baited breath.

Don't be nervous - If you can't show us who the *beeb* can you show.