Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Called Fat After WLS

Homicide sounds like the better option lol... ill have more fun imagining the 1000 different ways to kill him in my head lol... [emoji12]

@ - the lady on the train who complimented you made up for the j@ck@ss at work. Do not allow his comments to continue and try to not respond, just head to HR.

I HAVE responded to an a**hole (hung over alcoholic)about 20 years ago at work when he decided to literally cuss me out and I just went off with every 4 letter, 6 letter word I could think of (made up a few). If I hadn't retaliated I could've had him reprimanded. He had been making snide comments for a couple of weeks and I was over it and let it go.

Funny thing was that our boss (an alcoholic as well) stood right there and watched the whole thing go down. He (boss) stood there shaking after it was over and said I didn't know what to do (?).

This forum is for ranting and raving and for those who don't realize that need to sip another cup of coffee, and take their hands off the keyboard and READ!

I have a little rant about stupid insensitive people who don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

Why do people feel the need to tell you that you are fat...

Its like .... what!!! No way! I never knew i was overweight.. i got my stomach cut off because i thought i was thin! I dieted for years because i was bored! I have spent the last month eating like a mouse because i have nothing better to do!

I had the sleeve 4 weeks ago... and finally it is starting to show physically.. so i was feeling so good about myself.. until BAM!

Some idiot at work felt the need to mention that i was "chubby" and that i am lucky i don't hurt myself.

Mind you i am 5'7" and 216 pounds.. and a size 14... i thought i hold my weight really well.... even my surgeon said i don't look what i weigh...

I just wanted to punch this guy in the face.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Girl... just plan and plot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using the BariatricPal App

I never spanked my children, but I would love to give that adult a good slap across his ignorant mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Sounds like an issue for HR if you asked me!

I have to say thank for the laughs here people!!! I know the topic is not funny but some of these responses have me laughing heartily!

I'll have to remember some of them should I ever need a good retort!

he's being a d**k. prolly just jealous that you are looking great and losing weight. or he likes you and it's his way of "pulling your pigtails". in any case. what a d**k. ignore him. someone told me today i shouldn't lose anymore weight that i'm getting too skinny and i wanted to punch them in the face too. it goes both ways. just do you and know we're always here to support you and bring you back up! xo

P.S. while there is no anti-bullying legislation in place it is covered under "hostile work environment" and is completely appropriate to report to HR. Just sayin #iminHR lol

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

he's being a d**k. prolly just jealous that you are looking great and losing weight. or he likes you and it's his way of "pulling your pigtails". in any case. what a d**k. ignore him. someone told me today i shouldn't lose anymore weight that i'm getting too skinny and i wanted to punch them in the face too. it goes both ways. just do you and know we're always here to support you and bring you back up! xo

P.S. while there is no anti-bullying legislation in place it is covered under "hostile work environment" and is completely appropriate to report to HR. Just sayin #iminHR lol

Hahha i hope not! I am not into men who are old enough to be my dad!!

But his behaviour definitely belongs in a playground... no reasonable decent mature person in their 50s would be that mean..

I secretly hoping he does say something again.... im carb deprived and i have some good comebacks now...

Im not normally a mean or rude person... but i would love to show him my wrath!! Haha

@@pr_pitbullgrl

In Australia we have legislations on work harassment, bullying and discrimination.

All are under the Fair Works, Australian Government.

And yes, HR is the formal first step.

Otherwise, plenty of good come back now :)

"I'm really not into men my father's age" ..... Love it :D

I was gonna get involved in this until I saw mention of the 'genital region'...

I'm staying right away now...

I don't want my bits to inadvertently cop the wrath and scorn of a thousand angry, and possibly carb depleted, women..

Love yas...

Leavin' yas...

It's you guys' own damned fault. You have your genitalia just hanging around, swinging to and fro--like little punching bags. If you don't want them punched---SUCK THEM UP!!!! :)

@

Come on, be Rude !!! Let the wrath come out ! It can do wonders with rude people. They get so shocked, that often they then avoid or stop their own bad behaviour.

Let it all out girl

"Better out than in" according to Shrek :D

I was gonna get involved in this until I saw mention of the 'genital region'...

I'm staying right away now...

I don't want my bits to inadvertently cop the wrath and scorn of a thousand angry, and possibly carb depleted, women..

Love yas...

Leavin' yas...

It's you guys' own damned fault. You have your genitalia just hanging around, swinging to and fro--like little punching bags. If you don't want them punched---SUCK THEM UP!!!! :)
Omg!! Now that you mention it... they really do look like a pair of punching bags!!!

*jogs on the spot humming the rocky theme*

I do body combat at the gym everyday. You get to picture anyone you want in your head and then pretend to hit and kick them for the next 55 minutes.

I guess your company must not have the required sensitivity training videos that we have to watch each year. Come to think of it it doesn't always prevent people from making those comments anyway.

G'day @@Fredbear

"When all is said and done... Shhhhhhhh..."

You're being waaaay too serious mate...

Did you skip your nap this afternoon or something?

Not getting involved huh? Haha I'm just kidding! But yes... A nap was definitely needed it this guys case