Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fu*%ing awkward

Regardless of the situation, it hurts to be left out...and that's what this is about. Just don't turn to food because you feel bad. That's how many of us cope...even with our tools.

If you can't shrug this 'dis' off, find out why you were left off the invite. Resolve this rather than deflect it.

@@jenn1

President of the HOA?

I see some violation fines in those jerks futures.....

Just like Babbs, the older I get, the less I care about other people's drama, and the less I put up with creeps. Find the person who will tell you the brutal truth. At least you will know what you are dealing with instead of tormenting yourself with guessing. Throw your own party and don't invite the creep.

@@gowalking

I turned my focus to.Race for the cure. Ran it today. More positive experiences to have in life than my little subdivision drama..lol

Poor lil Teddy.....gets kicked around and has no idea why....... :(

@@jenn1 - great decision to put the focus to something positive (Race for the Cure) instead of some HOA drama.

You are better than them...scr3w em!

WHO knocked you off the list, did you tell the hostess about the unwanted kiss or is the drunk guy cutting you off the list. I'd just show up and act like you have no idea and keep showing up, you DO live there, right? You are the pres of the housing association. Just act like you don't know nor care.. If you bring up, I would NOT mention the kiss, as maybe not why.

I hate people.

Quick question ... if you are president of the HOA and this is a neighborhood kinda party, and you are a homeowner there ... is a formal invitation actually required? My previous neighborhood did these and everyone just showed up with food and drinks. Who is the invitation sender-outer?

I would definitely follow up with this as this could have been spun around the other direction and you don't even know it.

"Better not invite that hussy Jenn1. At the last get together, Velma's husband said she was drunk and hitting on him. Ever since she lost all that weight she thinks she can just have any man she wants. Well, cheep ... cheep ... cheep ... "

Know what I mean?

@@PdxMan

Had to laugh...@ Hussy jenn1. I think that will be my new bariaticpal ID.

Oh ya! That scenario has crossed my mind. That I'm the bad guy leading this poor drunk husband on. Just dealing with people and drama....Uggggg. I just don't wanna play. (kicking my Teddy Bear down the road)

That's wretched @jenn1! And no rush to be a grownup until you've got it sorted out in your own way. Love the benefits of Race for Cure too - way to go!

What about throwing a (way better!) party yourself? It'd be interesting to see who opts in or out...

I'm also thinking your new figure and looks are maybe annoying some of the neighborhood party-throwing women. Just a thought.

@@jenn1

(@hussyjenn1)

If you're gonna take the advice of @@katesuccess you'd be wise to invite me...

I may be a little shy at the start, but once I get a drink or two in me I'm a hoot!!

@@katesuccess

After maintaining this size for a year and a half. I would like to think all of the neighborhood would be over my physical change, Yesterday I invited my neighbor to go jogging with me, We talked...lol I'm back on the party list... :P(happy Dance)

@@KindaFamiliar

Your a hoot now. I would love to see what you are like with a few drinks in you.

@@katesuccess

After maintaining this size for a year and a half. I would like to think all of the neighborhood would be over my physical change, Yesterday I invited my neighbor to go jogging with me, We talked...lol I'm back on the party list... :P(happy Dance)

@@KindaFamiliar

Your a hoot now. I would love to see what you are like with a few drinks in you.

That's great! And enjoyed a walk along with the restoration of MVPP (Most Valuable Party Person)!