Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry guys, how do I find the group on fb

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I got my surgery date last week--on my birthday!! Yeah-June 7th!! This is my gift to me from me....a new beginning for a new way of life! I am so excited, and as the time draws closer, I expect to feel some apprehension--maybe.... Getting people trained to cover for me at work is my biggest headache right now. (You;d think I was going on a 6 week cruise!) :D

Just found out today that my surgery date is set for June 22nd. So excited to get this going.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Hi Everyone,

I am scheduled for June 29 here in NJ with Dr. Sadek. I started with a seminar back in July then scheduled a visit with the surgeon for December. I always wanted June because I am able to take time off from work with no penalty. I have been to the nutritionist twice, gone to the pulmonalogist, cardiologist and gastro. I have been cleared by psych and have my cardiac tests this week and scheduled my endoscopy for May 3.

I cannot wait!

What hospital will you have your surgery?

One day at a time

My doctor said I could lose but not gain. Would any of you all be interested in joining if I started a Facebook group? I saw one on here but I messaged her weeks ago to join and never got a reply back. I thought since we were all within a couple months that I might start one for us. Let me know if you are interested.

I am interested in your facebook group. My date is 7/11, my facebook name is Sheika Pryce.

One day at a time

Hello,

I just got my surgery date of June 17, 2016 to be sleeved, after a very long process. Now I am getting nervous, am I CRAZY?

Hello,

I'm almost there as well. I have AETNA which requires a 3 month waiting period. I completed my psych eval, and exercise assessment this week. My 3rd NUT class is June 3 and my EDG is scheduled for June 7, with my last class being July 8. I'm hoping to get scheduled for the end of July or the beginning of August. sleep apnea and cardiologist tests were done by my PCP before referring me to bariatric surgeon. Was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, but was a candidate for surgery without it due to my BMI. My insurance requires 3 month of nutrition classes, sleep apnea, cardiologist, psych eval, exercise assessment and clearance letter from PCP which are all done. After next week all requirements will be done except my last NUT class.

Ok, I have a suggestion, after your psych eval make sure you read their report.

I went to my psych eval. the psych. asked me "do you do the house work" I said no actually my husband is retired, I go to work and he takes care of the house.

What he typed is the following "patient doesn't launder her clothes"! Ugggh totally different than the truth! My husband does the laundry BUT my cloths are laundered...uggggh