Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 year surgiversary - 62 years young - feel wonderful

Silly grammy, I AM Tink!! Peter and I have been busy fighting Captain Fork, whoops I mean Captain Hook

:D

@@TinyTink

i mean tinkerbell!! LOL

i guess i took an extra silly pill instead of my Vitamins this morning :lol:

i think you did too - Captain Fork - luv it LOL

happy to hear that things have been going well with Water and Protein. that's quite an accomplishment at 3-5 days PO. good for you!!!

i'm glad you enjoy coming to BP - it IS great, but we would like to hear your questions and comments more often - don't be so shy :blush:

continud speedy, great recovery

good luck

kathy

Happy Belated Birthday. Way to go girl!!!

@@proudgrammy,

Sorry I am late to the party, Happy Birthday to you! I can tell you have a zest for life and it's due to your sleeve and susequent hard work which got you to goal. I wish you many more happy birthdays!

@@WLSResources/ClothingExch

you are a young chippie on the calendar and in the heart.

thanx lady - i luv that phrase!!! too cool!! you are sooooo clever ;)

@@Chrystee

Congrats - always positive

thanx bud - i'm "positive" that i'm happy you are LEAVING twoderville - and will be enterring onderland sooooon!!! - i already put the welcome mat in front of your new door!!! see you soon!!

@A New KK (4th attempt to get your name hilighted)if you are reading this, raise your left hand, if you are not reading this, raise your right hand - if you are not sure- raise both hands :D

"Happy Belated Birthday. Way to go girl!!!"

thanx bud!!! days are passing - i keep getting older, wiser, and CUTER!!!

you are "kindof" still a youngun on the board - huggggg your sleeve and it will return the warmth!!!

@@borg/assimilated

zest for life - I wish you many more happy birthdays!

thanx kiddo, it's true that my "new founded" happiness stems from the sleeve - i finally found my "body" :) , and the new great mental emotions that make/help me feel like a million bucks!!!

@@proudgrammy Happy belated birthday to my BBFF (board best friend forever):)

Yep, what they all said is true. The boards are a better place because of YOU! You are uplifting and an inspiration to us all. I hope the upcoming year continues to treat you well! Carry on being Cute as a Button :)

Happy Birthday Kathy!!!

Congrats Kathy. From one Grandma to another...isn't this a great time to be alive and well? I too feel ten years younger...if not more since I lost all the weight. Here's to many more birthdays and anniversaries!

@@gowalking

isn't this a great time to be alive and well? Here's to many more birthdays and anniversaries!

it sure is!!-as people "move on" from being a younun - to being a "little" older ;) , wiser and of course CUTER!!! we have mmmmmany years to kick up our heels and enjoy our new selves, sleeve, and heath and happiness and a longer life!! wishes for you to enjoy all the happiness you can grab too!! who deserves it more

geeeeez i'm making me sound 162 years OLD instead of my 62 years YOUNG!!! LOL

@@Margie122

Happy belated birthday!

thanx - we are have our own special stories!! you reached onederland and almost 100 lbs down!! - that's great!!! with your help, support -mom getting the sleeve soon!!! - i bet she will follow in your foot steps! you can lean oh her too!!

@@VDLT

Happy belated birthday and congrats on all your success sweet lady!

awwww thanx bud, b'days come and go!!! while we work hard with our sleeve or bypass or.... - success will be forever - woo hoo!! thanx for writing :rolleyes:

@@Andrew0929

Happy Birthday Kathy!!!

thanx guy, sorry i see "less and less" of you on the board since you've reached GOAL - but....like the song says "been missing you, been missing you" ( I can't carry a tune - i'm gonna stop and spare your ear drums LOL) hope all is well - keep on living and loving life!!

@@MichiganChic

Carry on being Cute as a Button

dear BBFF :rolleyes: you are such a sweetie

with friends like you, how can the year be anything but terrific!!

hugggggs - (PM coming to an theater near you!! LOL)

Happy belated birthday! :P

Your story is amazing. I am sorting through helping my mom get the sleeve. Hopefully she will have it in the next 2-3 months. She is a little older than you by a few years, but I know this is going to be a life changer for her.

Thanks again for sharing your story and CONGRATS!

Happy belated birthday and congrats on all your success sweet lady!

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I just saw this posting today. Thanks for writing it. It is really great to see someone in their 60's posting about how wonderful their life has been seen surgery. I will be turning 60 on Jan 24th, my surgery is on Jan 26th. I am so looking forward to celebrating my next birthday as a thin person who is able to do all the things I haven't been able to do since I was 34. Wish me luck!

I only hope when I turn 62 in 2 months I can also say I met goal! Congrats on your accomplishments and thank you for being such an encouragement through this process. Bravo!!!

Happy Surgerversary Kathy!! You have such a positive attitude with a killer sense of humour!! You sure brighten my day! You have been fabulous with your Sleeve Journey congratulations! Wishing you many happy, exciting days ahead and well into wherever the world takes you.

Belated happy birthday to you!! I'll be 62 in March and just had my surgery this past November. I feel so much better and feeling 61 years young what I've lost so far....just think when I hit 62!! Again, belated Happy Birthday!!!

Well, geez.....should have been Happy Surgiversary. A little slow on this very cold Saturday. :-)