Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay everyone- So I'm having some trouble getting motivated to exercise so I thought I would start up an exercise challenge so we can do it together. Here's the outline:

1) Let everyone know what your weekly exercise goal is

2) Let us know what your goal weight loss is for the challenge period (till 12/24)

3) Report back each week with if you made your exercise goal and what your weight is!

I know we can do this together!!

My goal is to exercise 3 hours per week and my CW 225.6 goal weight 214.6 (by 12/24)

I'm in!

My CW is 305, Goal Weight is 290. I plan on exercising 5 hrs. per week.

I'M JOINING BECAUSE I'M ALREADY DOING THIS BUT MAYBE IT WILL KEEP ME ON TRACK SINCE I'M WORRIED ABOUT THE REALLY COLD WEATHER.

I WALK/JOG EVERY DAY, 2 MILES, TAKES APPROX 30 MINUTES

MY FIRST INITIAL GOAL I'VE MADE LONG AGO IS 175. CURRENTLY @ 188.

I hope more people join, but even if it's just us 3 we can make this challenge work!

I hope more people join, but even if it's just us 3 we can make this challenge work!

If not, there is another challenge that happens frequently we could join. @@stephh has a thread called Halloween Challenge. She does new challenges every couple months. I plan on joining her next one, starting 11/9. Just an option if you would rather have more people involved.

I will join this one too.. I just got done with the Halloween challenge and will also start the next one ... Count me in

Okay everyone- So I'm having some trouble getting motivated to exercise so I thought I would start up an exercise challenge so we can do it together. Here's the outline:

1) Let everyone know what your weekly exercise goal is

2) Let us know what your goal weight loss is for the challenge period (till 12/24)

3) Report back each week with if you made your exercise goal and what your weight is!

I know we can do this together!!

My goal is to exercise 3 hours per week and my CW 225.6 goal weight 214.6 (by 12/24)

I think it's a good idea to set a weekly exercise goal, but I don't think attaching a WLS goal to it is helpful. There are enough post from people comparing themselves to others and kicking themselves because they don't feel their weight loss is fast enough. instead of encouraging others to work out, this feels like it would only further foster competition.

Anyone who doesn't want to put a WLS goal certainly doesn't have to! I will definitely be joining Steph's next challenge too!

My goal is to do 3 days or 3 hours a week.. My current weight is 174 my goal weight by 12/24 will be my 164.. My doctors goal is 150 period I feel good where I am but want to tone and feel 164 Is a good weight for me .. Good luck to us all can't wait to get started.

Count me in. 3 hours per week.

Current weight: 195

Goal weight: 180

I am in...... should we do a google doc to help us keep track?

Goal is 1-hour activity per day 5 days a week. Usually I do two 30 min activities.

I'll look into the Google doc. For now just report once a week on Tuesdays. ????

Oh ok, I'm in...

I've been taking a break from weights and am currently doing 1hr cardio per day, Mon-Fri...

By the end of the challenge I want to be sitting at the following...

Mon - 1hr cardio + 45min weights

Tues - 1hr cardio

Wed - 1hr cardio + 45min weights

Thurs - 1hr cardio

Fri - 1hr cardio + 45min weights

Sat - 1hr cardio

***EDIT***

I'd also like to pass the 200lb lost threshold by the end of the challenge but that might be pushing it...

But let's have a crack anyway!!!