Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

See you next week

I'd invite tons of people if it were my place! We got invited though. I think Penni and Darcy can handle it, but don't boot me off the boards or talk smack about me when I'm gone, cuz I WILL find out. Much amore, Lis.

Ok now that Lisa is gone,...let's talk about her. Did you know she has a fetish for boa's. Oh my gawd!!! And did you see her on that bike? SHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Here she comes. Look like we weren't talking about her. LOL!!

DORK! Hahaha, here I am though. My LBT addiction has me checking posts one more time at 4:30 a.m. Our fun tour is expected to pull up, truck, trailer, quads and all in 20 minutes. I'm printing out the fart research I did for entertainment around the fire and to keep you all close to my fart I mean heart. Love yoons bunches (yoons is a farmin' word I picked up in the corn fields of Ohio.)

OM'gosh, Mexico was an insane blast! We had way too much fun, and now I'm paying with a 6 pound weight gain. I hope my band will forgive me and get me back on track. We met new friends and one was a blue-eyed hottie "Chandler Bing look-alike." Our other friend, Marlin, has a Mexican villa on a cliff overlooking the beach and invited us all for a party. At midnight, Marlin took me & Chandler on a whomp along the ocean in his dune buggy (Party Pooper Chris didn't want to come.) Chandler kept grabbing my fun parts and saying "too bad you're married" but I just laughed it off since Chris was above with a spotlight on us. I'm guilty of some heavy flirting but just cause it felt so good for a gorgeous guy to want me, plus Chris saw how much fun I was having so he didn't kill the guy. Chris and I had a very romantic weekend so he didn't let my little Mathew Perry fantasy interfer with such a great time. I did vamp my hubby under the stars the first night though! We rode quads, fished, ate, drank, raced trucks, met amazing friends, shopped. Now I'm back in reality "Band Land" and just finished my booze-free Protein shake! I'll attach more pics as I get them.

post-203981-13813131503956_thumb.jpg

post-203981-13813131504281_thumb.jpg

Lisa, sending you (((hugs))) and sisterly encouragement. The heavy flirting sounds like a recipe for disaster. You're a sweet, beautiful, multi-talented woman and I don't want to see you get hurt. Please take care of yourself! You're worth it!

Lisa, that pic of you and Chris is beautiful!

You are looking great. Have you noticed lately how small youre getting?

Thanks, Leatha! And Marie, the flirting was harmless since it was right in front of my husband. Cute chicks flirt with Chris all the time, but I'm not threatened by them, and he's proud when men hit on me. I've been loyal to my man going on 15 years, and that's not about to change. It keeps life young and fun. He got a little ego boost seeing that guy hit on me because then he put his arm around me and took me home. Better to flirt in front of your spouse than behind their back. Dr. Ruth says it's healthy for a marriage - keeps sparks flying. I'd never do anything to hurt Chris. And if some hot chick wants to show him some boobies, well let her! I wish I could show him young perky hooters! We have love, trust, and committment, and not even Chandler Bing can compete with my guy.

I was feeling a little small before I went to Mexico, but I was horrible (eating, drinking, lazy.) Now I have to get back on the "Band Wagon." Chris and I have been through extremely tough times in the past decade. This must be "our year" though because it's the first year we are actually having fun for a change. Our relationship is better than ever, so I hope I can get back on the Band Wagon and shrink a little more! Thanks Paula!

Great Trip DeLarla! Love the photos.

My wife was just blown away by guys flirting with her when she lost her weight. I let her enjoy that wonderful form of NSV, and all the guys escaped unharmed. Chris must be thinking the same way I did. "You guys can start it, but I'll finish it!" Is what I said to my self when they flirted with Patty. After all, they could all tell what a lucky guy I am.

Congrats on the trip.

Hey, Whip, you read my hubby's mind with "You guys can start it, but I'll finish it!"

I have more pics at home that I'll post later. Thanks for keeping the fun alive!

You really are looking great, Lisa. You should be very proud of how well you are doing. Glad you had fun and a good boost to your self esteem. Good luck getting back on the band wagon. :)

Thats a postcard pic of you and Chris!

That's not one of your fur-babies?, Too small to be Vodoo?

Greg, if you look closer, that's Bob's hand giving the finger! This makes about 5 pics I have of Bob flipping me off. Jackie is so sweet and innocent yet she ended up being married to a bad boy. Vera, that's not Voo, that's our friends' pooch that lives in Mexico. He must have known I missed my babies cuz he took a real liking to me!

I'm in band trouble though because I'm back to my September weight. Thanks for the "good luck" on getting back on track. I just ate my lunch, then automatically put a big candy in my mouth and had to spit it out. Damn food. It's got hold of me!