Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are all the single cat ladies?



Recommended Posts

I guess with him you are a Cat Lady Emeritus. Okay we still 💘 you even if you are back in the Kitty Closet again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a big ol cat lady! My three brats are having a hard time after surgery cause they're not allowed to sleep with me or lay on me like they usually do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a crazy cat lady. Here is my cat child making my lap hot as heck when I got home from working out today. She is 8 and a bit of an ahole, but- I wouldn’t trade her for anything.

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, stiney358 said:

I'm a big ol cat lady! My three brats are having a hard time after surgery cause they're not allowed to sleep with me or lay on me like they usually do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh that was hard for me! my cats always wanted to be on my chest at night and they had a hard time with it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh that was hard for me! my cats always wanted to be on my chest at night and they had a hard time with it lol
Oh yeah. I had to buy ear plugs cause they cry at my door all night long. [emoji30]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BariatricPal mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, insta_adventurer said:

I am a crazy cat lady. Here is my cat child making my lap hot as heck when I got home from working out today. She is 8 and a bit of an ahole, but- I wouldn’t trade her for anything.

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

She's so beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Daveo I am optimistic, somewhere somehow you WILL find your Kitty Kat lady, and if she comes with furry baggage, so much the better!🐯🐱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, Frustr8 said:

@Daveo I am optimistic, somewhere somehow you WILL find your Kitty Kat lady, and if she comes with furry baggage, so much the better!🐯🐱

Thanks, furry baggage is the best baggage! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to chime in too! Im def the crazy cat lady also, four fur babies at home! Will post some pictures soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a single cat woman who also does house and cat sitting. So headed to the UK after Christmas to do that a few months, as I have done the last 3 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kahkeetsee said:

I am a single cat woman who also does house and cat sitting. So headed to the UK after Christmas to do that a few months, as I have done the last 3 years.

Wow that’s awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the reverse can also be true- WHERE ARE ALL THE SINGLE CAT GUYS? Not,trying to find a Dog Man but for the right one I could change.... but he better also ❤my🐺🐯🐱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have two myself - love them even if they can be little shits sometimes lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Krestel

      Today was a really tough day and I turned to food (and a watered down glass of wine). The interesting part was that I felt REALLY full after eating half my go to cheat snack, tortilla chips with cheese. So the GBP is doing its job!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Nomorepasta

      Does anyone know how to change specific info on ur profile ex. Surgery date weight etc. ?..
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Krestel

      The only way I can tell that I'm losing weight is from the scale and my clothes "getting bigger".
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • GreenTealael

      Still Traveling 😥😌😳😂
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Krestel

      I can now buy clothes in normal stores again. Admittedly the first time when I started trying on clothes, I really had to keep myself calm. Normally trying on clothes causes me to become SOOO depressed that it take weeks just to get over it. Now, I have to keep myself from not wanting to buy everything!
      · 1 reply
      1. AngieBear

        Right?! It’s an amazing, freeing feeling.

  • Trending Topics

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×