Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've got my Date Oct. 19, Anyone close to that?

I can't believe you guys are home already?!? I'm here at least tonight and likely tomorrow night for hydration!

We did it!!!!!!!! How freakin awesome are we!?????

My surgery went flawless. When I woke up I was sooooo nauseous but they gave me meds and eventually it subsided. I have been up walking a lot, but still sleeping a lot as the anesthesia wears off. Tomorrow as long as I do ok with Proteins and possible swallow test I should be ok to go home !!!! I still can't believe I finally did it. It was a long road to get here but I have had so much peace about this surgery

Ok time to go back to sleep lol sorry for the pain med induced wall of text above lol.

10/26 in SoCal anyone else?

Hi everyone so it's 24 hours after my sleeve! I am so proud of myself for taking this step and opening up my future to more possibilities.

So, surgery went extremely well,I also had a hernia repaired, which he did at no extra charge. I love my Doc!

Upper chest gas , more burping than anything. VERY sore, slightly nauseous .

Should go home tomorrow

Hope you 19th sleepers are doing well

My surgery was schedule to be outpatient. I went back around 7:15 and was home by 3. Today, 24 hours out---I've gotten 32 oz of liquids in and 30 grams of Protein. Still sipping. I took a small nap this morning. I just got out of the shower and settled again. Thought I would take a nap, but I don't feel tired. I'm still dealing with trapped gas. It is all in my upper chest/shoulders. I thought it was gone, but I was wrong. I also have a pain with one of my incisions. It's like my stomach is so heavy, it's pulling it down (TMI). Stupid, hanging down stomach! Overall, things are okay.

Yay Colleen! I am about to get discharged and go home. I am pretty sore in one of my incision sites, but that is to be expected. I have been walking a lot. I only managed to get 4oz of Protein in today, but they only had me start late in the afternoon when they took me off IV's.

I have mixed feelings about going home lol. I have loved sleeping upright in the bed.

Ugh, am I the only one that's miserable? Hate to be a downer but I wasn't expecting all this nausea and pain. I'm home now, but only got in 2oz of Protein today. Hoping it improves soon!

Whynotnow hope you feel better!

Im having surgury on 10/27 at 6am...on day 8 of my liquid only diet and cant wait for next tuesday...been super hard and nervous but reading alotta these comments is encouraging. ..Feel better whynotnow!!!!

Mine is next Wednesday!!

Ugh, am I the only one that's miserable? Hate to be a downer but I wasn't expecting all this nausea and pain. I'm home now, but only got in 2oz of Protein today. Hoping it improves soon!

I was very miserable yesterday, today is better! About to be discharged! Hope you feel better soon too.

You aren't being a downer! Everyone goes through different things at different times. I have been home since last night, but today I feel horrible. The pain is really bad (gas pain) and I have neusea. I am taking so many pills- they hurt so bad when I take them. sleeping in my bed was MISERABLE, the hospital beds were much nicer where I could sleep sitting up. I am hoping I can get some better rest today while the kids are all in school. I hope you are feeling better today!

You aren't being a downer! Everyone goes through different things at different times. I have been home since last night, but today I feel horrible. The pain is really bad (gas pain) and I have neusea. I am taking so many pills- they hurt so bad when I take them. sleeping in my bed was MISERABLE, the hospital beds were much nicer where I could sleep sitting up. I am hoping I can get some better rest today while the kids are all in school. I hope you are feeling better today!

Whoops, I forgot to add my comment!

Now that it's been over 40 hours, things have really improved. I can move around a lot better and the nausea is gone although it feels like I was punched in the stomach with a baseball bat! I didn't get any prescription pain meds because they were too costly but the chewable Tylenol seems to be helping a little. I was able to drink and 11 ounce Protein Drink over the last six hours so that is progress too! I hope you all feel better soon and we all knew this wouldn't be easy but the rewards will be so amazing!