Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Girl bye... It's plenty of post with 0 replies. Don't reply just view..,To ask me in your initial reply if I was having stroke ... If u don't understand u say that ... Not I beg your pardon" as if I'm wrong in my expression ... This site is not to cater to your needs but all of ours whether it's your right or wrong... Beg your pardon followed by are u having a stroke ... &@#^ u too

I'm sorry you're frustrated Running2thesleeve. I think the reason you're getting these responses is because what you're trying to get across isn't coming through very clear. It's hard for people to be supportive if they can't understand your message.

if u don't get it don't reply just view ...what it is you trying to defend...people on this site begging for a reply .. Here go the real trolls

Edited by Running2theSleeve

I think the real question is why are you being so hateful. Obviously you do not understand her demeanor and she didn't understand your's. She did not mean to offend you I am sure but you Did intend to be rude to her. Every single person who has responded you have had something rude or tacky to say. You need to check your character if you believe that bringing others down will make you feel better. If you need to talk to someone about the hatred you are carrying around with you, I don't mind listening, but seriously enough of the bs you will never find friends to support you on here with attitude like that.

We go stop at your first statement..." Why are you being so hateful. Obviously... Blah blah blah ...how the hell am I bringing others down when she said implied I was having a stroke off my rant.. Lil girl open your eyes

Really you think my real life revolves around yall shadow ass support

One wrong thing said "yall" don't like 'and its flipped .. It's u go away .. Read previous post on this thread it's been said... Evil ... I have 3 kids living in one of the best school district in the nation .. U r not worth me being evil too .. Jeopardizing my spot in heaven .... Are you having a stroke?? Lmao

You are comical and ridiculous. You come of negative and confused. Your initial post was written poorly. When clarification was asked for your went to the left. No need to talk about your credentials and your salary oh and your Christian belief. News flash, that does not shine through in your speak. Attacking people. You come across comical hence the popcorn remark. This entire thread reads like a bad joke. I wish you well in your journey. It does take a positive attitude, as one never know what lies before them. buena suerte. Go ahead: ATTACK..

Keep laughing at my comical ass????????????????????????.. U r attentive

Beg ur pardon??

Like I said as an ole timer ...1964 You should no better

Edited by Running2theSleeve

If you do not need any support you should have taken your 'rant' elsewhere. I think you need to honestly look how you handled this entire situation and see who is really acting like the "lil girl". *drop the mic* "bye Felicia" I am done here sweetie, goodnight and god bless

Oh it is know better, not NO better....

This ish turns me on ... Girls fired up!!

u tried to turn up .. I'm at you

I think the real question is why are you being so hateful. Obviously you do not understand her demeanor and she didn't understand your's. She did not mean to offend you I am sure but you Did intend to be rude to her. Every single person who has responded you have had something rude or tacky to say. You need to check your character if you believe that bringing others down will make you feel better. If you need to talk to someone about the hatred you are carrying around with you, I don't mind listening, but seriously enough of the bs you will never find friends to support you on here with attitude like that.

Get your whole entire life... Chimming in

Blah blah blah

This ish turns me on ... Girls fired up!!

u tried to turn up .. I'm at you[/quote u real smart.