Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stop thinking obviously it has gotten u nowher

Has an unruly teenager taken over your computer?

If u didn't get my post say that. Not beg your pardon as if I said something wrong .. Who are you but the next WLS perspective ... I'm a newbie looking going through ,. As I said in my original post it was a rant, you could of ignored.., as evidently u gave no sound advice 1964. Miss me! Put a fork in me I'm done with you! ????????????

My aim was to communicate. I did not intentionally use words and phrases you did not understand.

You didn't put this in the rants section, and it was not clear to me what the rant was about. It's still not.

I hope whoever you want to stop doing whatever it is they are doing, does so soon. It seems terribly distressing to you.

1964 get a real life. I have a Masters degree, a nice figured Job and my own business. I understood all you said! Like I said if u didn't understand it move right along. #mydatecomingsoon

@1964 .. Stop it you trying too hard!

Edited by Running2theSleeve

Rant =speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

"she was still ranting on about the unfairness of it all"

Is someone making you feel bad for having WLS? Or excuse me, wanting to have WLS?

I'm not an over eater I'm a grazer! I graze with carbs that's what's my problem. Plus I gained weight over last 2 years because of traumatic life experiences. I feel like no one (WLS) is bigger than the other! We all are playing with God's plan whether it's a band (God didn't create me with a band) or sleeve and even RNY. Just like those that take insulin shots or pills .. Let's not get into the heart or kidney transplants... But we abuse his temple and I just want to live for him and my kids reap his blessings. It matters if I'm physically and spiritually available .., right now I'm not! Stop trying to make it like what I'm doing is the worst.✌✌✌Rant

Could you please explain what you mean by all of this? It makes no sense. And frankly as a Christian you replies make ALL of us and Christ look bad. So either nicely explain yourself,apologize for your snarky behavior and hang around learn andd share,OR just be quiet and Go A way.

I'm not an over eater I'm a grazer! I graze with carbs that's what's my problem. Plus I gained weight over last 2 years because of traumatic life experiences. I feel like no one (WLS) is bigger than the other! We all are playing with God's plan whether it's a band (God didn't create me with a band) or sleeve and even RNY. Just like those that take insulin shots or pills .. Let's not get into the heart or kidney transplants... But we abuse his temple and I just want to live for him and my kids reap his blessings. It matters if I'm physically and spiritually available .., right now I'm not! Stop trying to make it like what I'm doing is the worst.✌️✌️✌️Rant ????????????

i'm a grazer too - my meal choices are pretty good, but I graze throughout the day.

I get that it is a "rant" and that you are "physically and spiritually unavailable".

I don't understand the "stop trying to make it like what I'm doing is the worst", unless its a general statement referring to people in your life that have said something to you. I don't believe this was directed to someone here, right?

I'm trying to understand what the post is about? Are you speaking to a certain person? Is someone making you feel bad about something?

I am just here for the comments, please continue..... :rolleyes: