Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going to Beth Isreal. Harvard Pilgrim didn't require a wait period. I did all my labs and testing earlier this month. Saw the NUT yesterday and have to go back in 3 weeks (8/17). That day I also see the Medical Director. After that I believe I wait to see the surgeon, then insurance approval, then schedule a date. I'm not sure if insurance approval is occurring while waiting to see the surgeon. I think I'll be sleeved late Sept/early October.

Anyone else from Boston?

South of Boston in Weymouth here. Had mine done at St E's loved it. a whole staff nurses and all specially trained for WLS patients. was easy peasy surgically.

I had my sleeve done 1 week ago today at Norwood Hospital by Dr. Adam Glasgow. I can't say enough good things about both Dr. Glasgow and his staff at SWLS in Walpole or the great folks at Norwood Hospital. One week out I am driving, working in the yard, and gong for long walks; I feel great. It took time but I am getting in more than 64 oz. of h2O at least 80 g. of Protein and my multi-Vitamin (good size capsule), my omeprazole (smaller capsule), my Calcium chews, and 2 B-12 lozenges without any difficulty I have more energy and less joint pain than I have had in years. I am really excited and can't wait to really start working.

Wishing all a healthy and contented day

Jay

I had my sleeve done 1 week ago today at Norwood Hospital by Dr. Adam Glasgow. I can't say enough good things about both Dr. Glasgow and his staff at SWLS in Walpole or the great folks at Norwood Hospital. One week out I am driving, working in the yard, and gong for long walks; I feel great. It took time but I am getting in more than 64 oz. of h2O at least 80 g. of Protein and my multi-Vitamin (good size capsule), my omeprazole (smaller capsule), my calcium chews, and 2 B-12 lozenges without any difficulty I have more energy and less joint pain than I have had in years. I am really excited and can't wait to really start working.

Wishing all a healthy and contented day

Jay

This is great to hear, I've been seeing Dr. Glasgow myself and I'm on track to have surgery the end of November or early December. JUST had my first nutritionist appointment last week. I'm excited.

I'm going to St. Elizabeth's in Brighton they have a great program there. Dr. Pecquex is my surgeon and she is fantastic. All the staff at St. E's are really nice.

Edited by margie122

Hi. I am going through the program at Beth Israel Deaconess in Milton. Have completed all the tests, sonogram, psychological eval, met with NUT. Next week I meet with Dr. who provides medical clearance, and meet with NUT to see if I have lost any weight in 3 weeks. After this they decide if I am good to go, then I meet surgeon and get surgery date.

Cheers.

South of Boston here... using Dr. Abeles at Signature Medical in Brockton. Started the process mid May. Could have had a Mid Sept date,but due to work reasons I have to postpone until late Jan early Feb.

South of Boston here and going to BI in Boston, too! Just starting out and have most of my pre-op appointments booked for August and September. I hope it all goes smoothly. It would be nice to have the surgery before the holidays!

Met the medical director yesterday. Waiting to see the surgeon next. Then insurance approval and surgery date. I'm hoping for surgery in September. Would make it an amazing birthday month gift.

I'm having my surgery at Salem hospital wit Dr.Rivera I am all set and just started my pre op diet today is abit strict but I m almost there surgery on Sep 2nd.

I am having surgery with doctor Sandor at Lawrence memorial in Medford. I got my date of September 28 today!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches