Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im not usually needy... but I need a

Hug.

Yesterday and today I have felt down in the dumps. I have no idea why and al I want to do is go back to bed and sleep.< /p>

Surgery is in one week and a day. I can't even raise a whohooooooooo. Has anyone else felt like this before surgery?

I am usually the one supporting others, feels strange going to a site where I hardly know anyone to ask for virtual hugs.

Meh

Bring on tomorrow and a new day!!

Hi Kate, I expect it is because of the pre op diet. As you know I go from being joyful about it and then being fearful about it. As big fat goodbye said, this will pass. I will be reporting to you ASAP after my op, so we must be firm with each other and I am sending you a big hug!

Your body is just in shock from the diet change. Your mind is in overload, if you can just rest today and make your self a to do list for tomorrow ( if list work for you)

I have done all the perquisite for surgery just waiting on appointment to go in and schedule surgery. I have had a day like you are talking about last week. Mine is the waiting.....it's driving me crazy. I keep praying and I know God is with me on this and it will happen in his timing not mine. I was hoping for surgery the last of this month but with doctor vacation, and a few other bumps in the road looking like end of August if not September

BIG HUG!

Having WLS is big and it's a lot for your brain and body to prepare for. You'll be fine. I found that reading about the journey of others and researching the surgery made me feel better when my big day finally arrived. Good luck with your journey!

Your body is just in shock from the diet change. Your mind is in overload, if you can just rest today and make your self a to do list for tomorrow ( if list work for you)

I have done all the perquisite for surgery just waiting on appointment to go in and schedule surgery. I have had a day like you are talking about last week. Mine is the waiting.....it's driving me crazy. I keep praying and I know God is with me on this and it will happen in his timing not mine. I was hoping for surgery the last of this month but with doctor vacation, and a few other bumps in the road looking like end of August if not September

This is me exactly. I'm waiting to hear from the insurance now. My surgeon's office is great so far but they have done all their stuff and now it's in the insurance for review and approval. I know the Lord is In the midst of it all. I just want to get to the other side.

Hugs, honey. Hang In there.

The funny part is my husband and I both are having surgery....I was going first and he has done got appointment to set surgery..... Go figure

Thank you for all your kind messages... I do feel a lot better, especially after bursting out crying at work as soon as I got in. A few rallied round and took me to lunch, well to a Protein drink and they ate lunch lol. Then they took cake back to the office and ate it right in front of me. It made me laugh, which was what they intended. I have some good friends and work buddies. they spent the whole day talking about food and by the end of it I was fine. Reverse psychology ;)

Once again, thank you for the kind words xxx

Not long now girl for both of us . Wish me luck for tomorrow I will text you Friday !

Oh Chris, I will be thinking about you all day tomorrow!!

I know everything will go well for you and we will be laughing about this 6 months down the line. :D

HUGS!!!

Best of luck to all having surgery I think most of us felt this way pre op

Lord I as you settle these nerves and be with every medical personal that will be apart of their hospital stay. We ask in your precious name..amen

I know I am new here and have not yet started my pre-op diet (give it a week and a half) but from what I read I believe that is probably all that it is. Deep breaths and know it may feel rough now but imagine how much better you are gonna feel all around in just a few months.

Here is my hug to you...

Hang in there!

We better be laughing ! Did my crying last nite with daughter ! Just want it over and done with now !