Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the BIG day, anyone else ?

Ahh TeeNahh I'm so sorry to hear that. In the hospital I had BMs that were interesting but I was told it was because of the barium I had to swallow for the cat scan. Either way I wouldn't call them BMs so much as dark mud. Sorry, it's gross.

Anyway, I am sooooo tired all of the time. I live near the wineries in SoCal and went to a Live Music session today from 12-2 just to get some air and I was EXHAUSTED.

I also have sharp pain on my right side that comes and goes but it takes my breath away.

I'm sleeping better but LOTS of naps during the day. I barely last two hours before I'm down for the count.

I'm sick of liquid diet but know the importance.

I can't believe you felt good enough to go out ! But that's great you did, my sister had a baby on Thursday ( same hospital while i was there ) and I still don't feel good, long enough to make it to her house! Did you doctor tell you about a stitch ? Mine is on the left and that's where most of the uncomfortableness is coming from. I feel like crap. I can't get comfy and my stomach won't stop rumbling. I'm over it, I don't know how some people are just good to go within days, I envy those people !

Also do you have cravings for anything ? Because I literally crave nothing and everything I've ate makes me cringe thinking about it afterwards.

I was going stir crazy and couldn't function at home for another minute. I just want to eat! But honestly I'm glad I did because I needed fresh air.

I will have to ask my dr about the stitch.

I was going to the bathroom every hour in the hospital. Maybe try just going back to liquids for a day.

I know we hear "it's the best choice I have ever made" but I'm still waiting for that moment. I'm hopeful but the pain, lack of sleep, and liquids suck! Honestly SF stuff gives me an upset tummy too so that limits things. I'm sure in 3 months we will look back and laugh at what we went through. (We BETTER!, lol)

At first I wanted candy. I wanted skittles and chocolate and popcorn. But now I just want normal healthy foods. Soup is on my last nerve! I have several different flavored but usually can't stomach them twice. I am sipping on 1/2 grape juice 1/2 Water and in heaven. I'm just looking forward to chicken, or hummus, or healthy crackers, or even Protein Bars. I can do low sugar / low carb I just want to start it already. Even at the winery today I was totally content not drinking. I would smell my hubby's and was fine! But they have this bread bowl with Brie baked inside and it was calling my name. But I smelled it and I was good!

Lol the food struggle is real ! Glad you kept it together! I had my first craving today and I'm actually happy that I finally feel somewhat like myself again. I haven't been able to remember what any food I like tastes like and believe or not it made me sad. I'm feeling better for the most part but sometimes I get so nauseous. Still waiting for my "glad I did this" moment lol