Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is the BIG day, anyone else ?

Mine is at 11:30 too! I am looking forward to some anxiety medication. If they don't offer, I will ask. I just worry about being under anesthetic for 3.5 -4 hours. I have never been under that long.

Hey everyone :) Christina here,

So tomorrow is my big day, anyone else as nervous as I am ? Lol guys,

I can't see myself in the hospital this time tomorrow recovering,

Just crazy ! Would love to have surgery buddies to go through #TheStruggle with together for support & advice.

Good luck in advance ????????????

Good luck TeeNahh!!:)

Good luck this morning. You will be starting your new life at the very time I will be attending my 2nd nutrition class. I will say a prayer for you as I enter the class. I pray for your nerves to calm, your worries to be small, your pain to be minimum, and your healing to be be quick. Can't wait to follow your progress. I know you must be excited, you cross to other side today!!! Best of luck!!

Thank you soooo much !!! It means a lot to me that you're thinking of me ! Good luck in your class. Just checked in, now the waiting game begins :)

Guys the pain sucks for me. I've been nauseous from the pain meds, only walked twice. I went in at 1 for surgery didn't wake up up until 3am. Today's pain is better but still horrible. Haven't ate yet tho. Good to everyone out there ! How are you Kell?

Hang in there TeeNahh it will get better:-)

Oh man!! That is not what I wanted to hear! I hope it is getting better! Hang in there it will all be worth it!!!

I know that's hard to hear. My surgery is Monday. I try not to think about it everyone's reaction to pain is different.

You take care tommorow will be better get some meds for pain walk walk walk is what they tell me it well take the gas away. I am jealous you have a lot behind you. This is going to make your life easier and then it well be all worth it???

Guys the pain sucks for me. I've been nauseous from the pain meds, only walked twice. I went in at 1 for surgery didn't wake up up until 3am. Today's pain is better but still horrible. Haven't ate yet tho. Good to everyone out there ! How are you Kell?

I'm having a reaction similar to yours. Not taking anesthesia that well. I have pain and I cMt tell if it's hunger or gas or what.

Jealous and happy for those who were able to jump out of bed and walk. I wasn't one of those. I didn't walk on Tuesday at all. Wednesdayorning the physical therapist made me walk and I have done a few rounds since then.

Lots of "bubble gut" and diarrhea. Hurts to burp and cough but feel better after each small nap. I won't go home until Friday.

I don't know any of you except through these posts but I feel connected and hang on every word you send. ???? Please know that you are an inspiration to all of us waiting to go down the same path "willingly" I might add. I pray for you all and that the anxiety and pain will get better. Huggies and keep up the good fight. ❤️

The pain is def different for everyone. You really can't base your experience on mine or anyone else's because while suffering, a lady who had surgery the next day was walking faster than me in the halls and recovering much better. Just go in positive and know what you'll get better. This pain sucks for me but everyday is better. Baby steps.

Someone told me today I already look skinnier and that made me feel good. Just have faith and know that you're gonna make it out okay, even if it takes more time than others .

Good luck to all future surgeries !

Hey @@TeeNahh im glad you're able to post again. Take your time it will get better:-)

It feels like I'm swapping symptoms. I have less pain, but now I can't get comfortable, I started going to the "bathroom" yesterday and have been 10 plus times since, not sure what the heck that is coming out, but I can't wait for it to stop... Are you experiencing that too? I feel weak most of time. I can't drink liquid Water and have crushed iced instead. Not sure when this is supposed to get better, but I really wish it would happen already. How are you ??