Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LBT Sleep over in Houston Texas! Nov 13th

LisaMG

OMGosh that place is GREAT! It has whirl pool tubs!! I don't care what room I get or bed I sleep in as long as I get to use one of those TUBS!! TY Marie, your a doll and as cute as one too. I'm sending you a big smooch on the cheek for finding this place! (((smooch)))

Ya'll met?

O.K., I'm going to reserve it tomorrow. Now, if we can just "force" some other bandsters to come and have a good time! :P Do we need to bring extra $$ in case Leatha gets us in trouble? (Bond, bribery, donuts, etc.)

O.K., I'm going to reserve it tomorrow. Now, if we can just "force" some other bandsters to come and have a good time! :P Do we need to bring extra $$ in case Leatha gets us in trouble? (Bond, bribery, donuts, etc.)
:eek lmaorofl (they don't call me Lethal fer nuttin..)

Ginny, tell them I'm an angel. Sheesh.. lol

I'm sooo looking forward to this now that I know theres a jacuzzi tub. I used to have one no two of those nice things then we flooded moved to Cleveland and bought this house that has little to none bells and whistles. Oh well, I call it home.

HEY, I just thunk a thought...maybe I'll ask for a jaccuzi tub for christmas!!! I went and test drove a mustang today for the first time in my life. So, if you ladies see me drive up in a red sports car don't think anything of it!!

Leatha, yes Marie and I spent one day togather, she helped me get ready for a yard sale the other week.

Marie, TY again for the compliments. Don't be surprised if you ladies see a new avatar for me every month. I really do like to change things up.

okay that place is beautiful my only concern is that we would only have a few of us staying and if I am not mistaken the cabin Lisa had mentioned earlier was 300.00 for 2 nights and that means the people who wanted to stay 2 nights could the ones who could only stay ony night are free to stay on Sunday as long as they want but it makes no difference to me I would be happy anywhere.

299/263/???

4/19/04

Dr. Spegiel

Ginny, weekend rentals usually run from Friday evening until Sunday morning (10 a.m. to noon). If you stay over the checkout time, you get charged another day's rent.

There is plenty to do there after you leave the condo.:~ go to the Strand historic district and all it's shops,~ ride the trolley car,~tour the mansions, walk on the beach~ ride the ferry and feed the seagulls and watch the porpoises,~ eat,~ etc. You could easily spend a week and never run out of things to do!

I can only stay one night.

Whooooo Hooooo! I'm ready! Now I will be counting the days! :P:(

I can only stay 1 day too.

Lisa - I love your new avatar! Cutie! Red Mustang, look out Leatha, she wants to race you!

Marie - We better bring that extra money!

Yeah Becky, "WE WANT YOU" (finger pointing at you like Uncle Sam)

I hope a bunch of us lapbanders come even if all you can do is hang out for the day!!

Hey, my friend that I share all of your neat posts with might want to come. She's not a lap-bander but has talked about it before. Can she come??

Our Galveston condo is reserved for November 13, 2004. If you plan on coming, please post your name so we can get a head count. Also, approximately what time you think you'll be arriving on Saturday. Check in's at 3 p.m., but 11/12 (Friday) I'll know if we can get in any earlier. I'll be posting directions later.

Here's a website for Galveston weather... http://galveston.com/weather/

The 10 day shows next Friday w/ 74 high, 58 low, and Sunny!

I am coming, Sunday early in the morning, If yall are panning to hang around for a while on Sunday. but will not be able to stay the night I have to work Saturday. :P