Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Praise God I received my July 15 surgery date

GottaBeMe, your not the only FB challenged person here. I also ran into the same problems you described. So...Felicia, if you don't mind, could you please also add me as a friend on FB and send me an invite? I would appreciate it. Thanks. My FB account/page is under TomGa.

I've been trying to find you on Facebook and can't. Can you add me as a friend on Facebook and I'll add you to the group? Felicia Shelley Director of Natural Beauty Oils is what mine says when you search for me.

GottaBeMe, your not the only FB challenged person here. I also ran into the same problems you described. So...Felicia, if you don't mind, could you please also add me as a friend on FB and send me an invite? I would appreciate it. Thanks. My FB account/page is under TomGa.

I've been trying to find you on Facebook and can't. Can you add me as a friend on Facebook and I'll add you to the group? Felicia Shelley Director of Natural Beauty Oils is what mine says when you search for me.
m friending you on fb please add me too- julie ann

I am July the 7th! I started my pre op liquid diet today. So far so good. If you start a FB group include me please. I seem to be closer to the first of the month so maybe I can be of some help to those of you that are in the latter part of July! Best Wishes all! We can do this.

@@Jennifer03

Can you add me as a friend on Facebook and I'll add you to the group? Felicia Shelley Director of Natural Beauty Oils is what mine says when you search for me.

Edited by Kaye21

I added myself. Ashley miller my surgery July 14th

Hi, can you please add me to the July sleeves on fb? My surgery is July 6th. Whoo-hoo! Mynika Jones ????

Our group is actually July bypass but you can join if you'd like. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/488277751325242/

I'm having a hard time finding it. Can you add me? Amy Hartle-Hall is my name.

Yes. I have to add you as my friend first. My name is Felicia Shelley and I'm adding you now.

Hi everyone I as well have a July 15th surgical date. It also falls on my oldest sons birthday (22) . He's fine with it because he knows how long and how hard I have been working for this. I'm from Michigan and glad to have found this app.