Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delaware Sleevers

Hello:

Just as a reminder, the February meeting of the Bariatric Pal Local Support Group is Thursday. The date is February 16, 2017 @ 5:30 PM in the Simpson Community Center ( 8 North Main Street Camden, DE This on the corner of North Main Street and Route 10) and we will meet there.

Please fill free to invite anyone Pre/Post-surgery or family member who is seeking weight loss support. Text me if you need more info 302-632-8111.

I want to discuss some ways to get us more active so I will discuss NJ health challenge and First State Webfooters Couch to 5K walking program!!!

Doyle

Hello:

I thought I would send out links to the programs I wanted to discuss in our last meeting just in case you may want to get involved.

The first on is the News Journal Challenge, yes the prizes are real, I won one last year.

http://php.delawareonline.com/news/2017/weigh-to-go/

DEADLINE is 2/22/2017 to sign up.

The second one is the First State Webfooters walking club. They are also trying to organize a Couch to 5K walking program again this year starting in April time frame. This is a great way to get you walking program started.

http://www.mdvolks.org/FSW/

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Doyle

Hi, I'm 11 months out and live in northern DE. Dr Irgau did my surgery. He is great!

Edited by vccaan

6 minutes ago, vccaan said:

Hi, I'm 11 months out and live in northern DE. Dr Irgau did my surgery. He is great!

Great, I bet you are feeling a lot better at this point. Perhaps you may enjoy the News Journal Challenge, need to register before Tuesday. This will keep the motivation going.

OK tonight is the first walk for the Couch to 5K walking program. We will meet at the track behind the WB Simpson School in Camden DE at 6:00 PM for half mile walk. See attached for details.

I hope to see you and a friend there!

Doyle

Couch to 5 K flyer2017CR-2.pdf

Hello:

Just as a reminder, the April meeting of the Bariatric Pal Local Support Group is Thursday. The date is April 20, 2017 @ 5:30 PM in the Simpson Community Center ( 8 North Main Street Camden, DE This on the corner of North Main Street and Route 10) and we will meet there.

Please fill free to invite anyone Pre/Post-surgery or family member who is seeking weight loss support. Text me if you need more info 302-632-8111.

I want to discuss some ways to get us more active so I will discuss the continuation of First State Webfooters Couch to 5K walking program. They will be walking at Brecknock Park 6:00 PM Tuesday April 18th for 1 mile this week.

Doyle

Hello:

The Bariatric Pal Local Support Group is canceled until further notice. I am not having enough folks to show up.

Please fill free to contact me if you are seeking weight loss support. Text me if you need more info 302-632-8111.

The program can be restarted if there is more interest. I want you to know its been a privilege to help each of you on this very personal journey. Best of luck to all, you know what each of you need to do to maintain a healthy lifestyle so go live it!

Doyle