Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there September sleevers! Any one out there?

I just saw my surgeon on Friday... I scheduled all of my weight management classes (June, July, August) and I hope to scheduled for September!

Is this surreal to anyone else?

I also just seen my surgeon on Friday and have the rest of mine scheduled, July and August, I went to Junes same day I met with surgeon, how cool is that, we could possibly be scheduled for surgery around the same time as well

It was when I started in April. But seems so far away now for some reason. April 1st was the first of 6 month appointments and I am getting impatient. I know I'm half way there, but hate the wait. I also have to not start losing weight either because of a low bmi. But I don't lose easily. Lol

I just saw my surgeon on Friday... I scheduled all of my weight management classes (June, July, August) and I hope to scheduled for September!

I also just seen my surgeon on Friday and have the rest of mine scheduled, July and August, I went to Junes same day I met with surgeon, how cool is that, we could possibly be scheduled for surgery around the same time as well

That is awesome! It's very surreal! I called to make my psych eval and was able to get an appointment tomorrow!!

Now if this tropical storm will just cooperate and stay away from Houston I will be excited!

I should go in Sept as well. I have BC/BS with no supervised diet window or weight loss required prior to surgery. I do have some work and family obligations though so Sept made the most sense with back to school and a big work commit out of the way. My doctor didn't think the timeframe would be a problem.

I can't even seem to wait until next Tuesday, I don't know how I am going to survive till September! hahahah!

What are you guys doing to prepare?

Stocking up on anything?

Every time I am at the store I pick up broth or a pack of Jello. I haven't gotten into any serious preparations yet.

Surreal is a good choice of words to describe it all.

Slow motion.

Just going to support meetings and a follow up at the end of the month. I'm just being asked to show consistency with what I'm doing to prove that I'm ready. I keep a food diary on myfitnesspal (MFP) and an exercise log on mapmywalk that I have to bring in this time. I haven't given much headspace to surgery yet. I'm just trying to take my time and focus on the work I have to do. Right now, I'm using MFP to teach myself how to eat - what foods I like, how much I can eat, how many calories, carbs, Protein, etc. everything has and how to stay within a daily calorie limit. I plan on using MFP long after surgery to help me stay on track.

That is awesome! It's very surreal! I called to make my psych eval and was able to get an appointment tomorrow!!

Now if this tropical storm will just cooperate and stay away from Houston I will be excited!

Thank u so much and best of luck to u, I so hope u get to do ur psychological eval tommorow, mine only took 20 min, I waited In the lobby Longer then my appt actually took

I can't even seem to wait until next Tuesday, I don't know how I am going to survive till September! hahahah!

Stocking up on anything?

Every time I am at the store I pick up broth or a pack of Jello. I haven't gotten into any serious preparations yet.

Slow motion.

I've been trying different Protein Bars, seeing which I like, and I also been picking up packs of jello and broth also

Stocking up on anything?

Slow motion.

I have not purchased any food yet... But I did buy a huge pack of bathroom size Dixie cups... I saw on Pinterest that they are a great way to measure 3oz. I thought it was a brilliant idea!

I am going to do your broth and Jello idea on my next grocery store round

September will be here before we know it!

I have been trying Protein Drinks too. And Protein bars too. Substituting for Breakfast. I didn't usually eat breakfast before. I've learned the tastiest drinks have 13g of sugar which isn't good too. Lol

I have tried boost high Protein, special k, and muscle milk. Muscle milk will be the winner because barely had sugar. Also bought a mix, but even in the blender, tasted awful.

I started doing Protein Shakes for breakfast yesterday and I am liking what I got so far. I also made my pysch eval and mine is going to be 3 hours. Is that normal? Got my Nut appt. next month, my 2nd weight mgt. supervision appt. is on the 26th and then I have 2 more left. Still need to do my sleep apnea study but things seem to be moving along :) I so hope I get approved after all of this!!

post-255765-14344909183508_thumb.jpg

post-255765-14344909362878_thumb.jpg

My psych appointment was 45 minutes. Idk maybe different Drs do different lengths.