Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

I have had:

small, 50 calorie low carb tortilla

chicken sausage link, 2 Tbs shreeded cheese, 1 tsp sour cream, 2Tbs guac dip

(made into quesadilla)

4 oz chick breast

4 cheese/peanut butter crackers

I will have 1/2 cup of homemade chili w/ garden salad for dinner

1 hour cardio

Today I had....

Breakfast: 30g Protein Shake from costco

Lunch/Dinner: 1 home made turkey meat & black bean taco & flour tortilla. I added no fat sour cream, Tomato, cillantro & shredded cheddar cheese .... super duper yummy Have you all noticed how so friggin good food is now? Every bite of everything I eat is just amazing!

I was afraid I would have problems with the flour tortilla but I ate slow and was just fine.......

hi got banded on 27th nov last year, god that sounds so long ago. lol . i had my first fill on tuesday the 12th jan, yesterday i had

B 1 pouch golden Syrup porridge

L roast pork 1 small slice, 1tablespoon mash potatoe, 3 sprouts, 1 talblespoon carrots, 1 cup cake size yorkshire pudding, and gravy,

D 1 tablespoon fruit cocktail and fresh thick cream

drank cammomile and decafe tea with sweetner.

i dont know whether i am eating too much or enough still find i cant eat quite a bit but still eating off a side plate not a dinner plate.

Have you all noticed how so friggin good food is now? Every bite of everything I eat is just amazing!

I read a quote somewhere that said something about 'hunger being the sauce on the food'. I can't remember the last time I was hungry but I know I enjoy my food more because I'm not oversaturated with it...and I don't walk away from the table anymore in carb overload.

Yesterday's menu...

B: 1 over easy egg, 1 sl bacon, top half of an English muffin

Snack: low cal/low carb Protein Shake (110 cal and 3 carbs)

L: 3 oz pork chop, 1/2 cup brussell sprouts, 2 Tbs mashed potatoes

Snack: Protein shake

D: 2 sl homemade, thin crust pizza with ham & cheese

Snack: 1/2 cup of mixed walnuts and dried cranberries

I tend to eat more on the weekends but it was a good day.

i dont know whether i am eating too much or enough still find i cant eat quite a bit but still eating off a side plate not a dinner plate.

Heidi,

It doesn't look like you're eating too much but don't forget the Protein at each meal. That's what keeps our blood sugar stable and keeps us from craving and being hungry.

b: steel cut oatmeal cooked in all natural apple juice with a dallop of Peanut Butter for protein; cup of all natural apple juice

s: hand full of mixed nuts

l:half of an "ate" layer burrito---(I had lunch at a vegan diner); vegan ice cream/cookie sundae; black tea

Let's see how today went...

B- 2 bites of taco meat

S- 100 Cal Slim Fast Bar (delicious!) & 1 bite of pineapple

L- salad w/ boiled eggs & shredded cheddar cheese w/ Light Thousand Island Dressing. 1 bite of homemade pizza, 1 bite of garlic bread

S-3 grapes

D- approx 3oz of taco salad meat w/ 3 tortilla chips

drinks of the day- 26g Protein shot, Choc Unjury shake, Water, & Decaf ice tea w/ splenda!

Exercise- 30min of cardio:thumbup:

B-greek no fat yogurt

L-protein bar

S-Iceopure

D-cup of lentil, steak, barley Soup with a piece of home made pizza

Desert-cup of no fat yogurt & 2 biscotti

yesterday i had

B 2 slices of toast with pate

L 2 slices of ham with a mixed salad and nuts

D small amount of egg noodles with tuna tomotoes,peepersand basil made into a sauce

drink i had decaff tea

i didnt have any Snacks as i wasnt hungry

Yesterday's menu:

B- Protein Shake made with milk and a banana

L-3 oz grilled fish fillet, 1/2 cup sauteed cabbage

D: 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich, 1 cup Tomato Soup

Snack: other 1/2 of grilled cheese sandwich

I only had 1 Protein Drink mid morning and missed the one mid afternoon, and I paid for it by an unstable blood sugar all evening, resulting in me eating the other half of the sandwich as a snack.< /p>

I sent a few days (below) to my dietitian, she gave me a thumbs up on the food but I am still not loosing. I go in for another fill on Monday, maybe I am just still eating too much? What do you guys think?

Wednesday

Breakfast: coffee & slice of home made banana bread

Lunch: Protein drink 40g protein 160 cal

Dinner: 4oz flank steak mashed potato with cottage cheese & peas

Desert: fat free sugar free pudding, 2 biscotti

Thursday

Breakfast: coffee, Greek plain no fat yogurt

snack: iceopure

lunch: slice of turkey meatloaf

snack: stick of cheese

Dinner: chicken breast, cottage cheese, sugar snap snow peas, 2 bites of bread with butter.

snack: sugar free fat free vanilla pudding and 2 biscotti

Friday

breakfast: coffee, Greek plain no fat yogurt

Snack: iceopure

Lunch: Slice of turkey meatloaf

Snack: string cheese

Dinner: BBQ flank steak, rice, peas

Desert: cup of fat free Jello pudding

Saturday

Breakfast: Coffee, Greek no fat yogurt

Snack: Iceopure

Lunch: peice of salmon (frozen from costco BBQ'ed outside)

Snack: Atkins Protein Bar

Dinner: White fish, potato & cauliflower puree & 3 shrimp (Oh and one small glass of white wine)

Snack: 2 biscotti & cup of no fat jello pudding

Sunday

Breakfast: Coffee, 30g Protein Shake from Costco

Lunch/Dinner: 1 home made turkey meat & black bean taco & flour tortilla. I added no fat sour cream, Tomato, cilantro & shredded cheddar cheese

Desert: cup of no fat jello pudding

Monday

Breakfast: Coffee. 1 Greek plain no fat yogurt

snack: iceopure

Lunch: Protein bar (cliff 40g protein)

Dinner: beef, barley & lentil Soup (home made, more like a stew not much broth) 1 4x4 piece of home made cheese (parmigiana) tomato & basil bread.

Desert: cup of no fat jello pudding

Tuesday

Breakfast: Coffee, 1 Greek plain no fat yogurt

Lunch: 1/2 a whole wheat turkey wrap with Havarti cheese, lettuce & tomato

Dinner: Turkey meat & black bean (with cooked onion, olive oil & taco seasoning) on a whole grain flour tortilla

Desert: 2 pieces or Russell stover chocolate

My menu for today is

Breakfast- 2 mini quiche

snack - coffee w/ sugar free Creamer

lunch - 2 Scottish quail egg meatballs and a serving of low carb chicken Parmigiana.

Snack - Pepper-jack cheese stick

dinner - 3oz steak w/ Blue cheese crumbles and some spinach

Total Carb 16.6 Total Calories 1,028

yesterday:

B-2 small sausage patties

L-3oz chicken salad, 1TBS reg mayo,

1/3c dried craisens, lettuce. 3 whole wht. melba toast

cheese stick

D-5oz lemon pep chicken breast, 1/2 baked potato, fr butter spray, broccoli

coffee 2% milk (around 1000 cals)

Today:

coffee 2% milk

4oz lemon peper chicken 1/2 baked potato

few crackers

5oz pork chop, zuchinni, sm scoop rice pilaf.

I feel like I'm eating a lot. How does this look to you all. I know some people only eat a few OZ. at aeach sitting.

Edited by heidib