Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Yesterday....

B- 2-3oz of low fat cottage cheese

S- Protein Shot 26g of protein

L- 75% of a house salad w/ lowfat ranch@ Texas Roadhouse (i didn't have any rolls either!!!)

D- 2 chicken nuggets from Wendy's

Exercise- 45min of cardio & lifted weights

Today....

So Far

B- 2-3oz of Fat Free Light Yogurt

S- Light Prune juice (yumo!)

Getting ready to hit the gym!

Hi My name is Melissa and I live in Texas. I am getting my band on Friday Feb 5 2010. I am at 332 lbs currently and have a BMI of 57.

I want to hear anything anybody wants to tell me! ;)

Who better to ask than those who have gone before me? :thumbup:

My surgery will be done by Dr. Rincon in San Antonio.

I did all my pre-op stuff on 1/5/10 and have lost 6 lbs so far. I started out at 338 and Im practicing now for the pre-op diet.

So please reply!

-Mel

Breakfast: one cup coffee w/Splenda and 2 tsp. lite Creamer

1/2 Ezekiel sprouted grain English muffin w/ 1 T. almond butter and 1 T. strawberry fruit spread

Lunch: 2 T. hummus, 1 c. salad w/tofu and sesame sticks

Snack: WW frozen oreo bar, one chocolate chip cookie, Decaf coffee

Dinner: 1/2 c. brown rice, 1 c. steamed veggies, 1/2 c. melted cheddar (only was able to eat half)

Dessert: 4oz. homemade chocolate lava cake

Note: I was having MAJOR chocolate cravings today!!!!! Still able to keep my calorie count under 1200 (if you also count my one hour crazy hard workout)!

Had a hard time yesterday....

B: couple sips of green tea

L: 1/4th Quiche Lorraine at LaMadeleine (PB), 2 half slices of bread with butter and jam, fruit parfait

L2: turkey and cheese sandwich (PB), 3 chocolate chip Cookies with 2% milk (stayed down of course)

D1: 2 tacos (PB)

D2: 2 slices pepperoni pizza toppings only (PB), about 15 chocolate covered peanuts (stayed down)

Today so far i'm trying to see how its going to work out...

B: 1/2 cup coffee w/cream and sugar

L: planning to eat a lean cuisine

D: dont know yet...

I like this thread...reading what everyone else gives me such peace of mind so thanks everyone and keep it up!

Yesterday I ate:

Breakfast: coffee, plain no fat yogurt

snack: iceopure

lunch: slice of turkey meatloaf

snack: stick of cheese

Dinner: chicken breast, cottage cheese, sugar snap snow peas, 2 bites of bread with butter.

snack: sugar free fat free vanilla pudding and 2 biscotti

Yesterday....

B- 2-3oz of low fat cottage cheese

S- Protein Shot 26g of protein

L- 75% of a house salad w/ lowfat ranch@ Texas Roadhouse (i didn't have any rolls either!!!)

D- 2 chicken nuggets from Wendy's

Exercise- 45min of cardio & lifted weights

Today....

So Far

B- 2-3oz of Fat Free Light Yogurt

S- Light Prune juice (yumo!)

Getting ready to hit the gym!

Let's finish what i started from yesterday. It was a rough day for me. I couldn't seem to control the hand to mouth repetition. lol.

So after my prune juice came the following...

-Special K chocolate Protein Shake (only 10g of protein, couldve made a better choice)

-1 chicken nugget from Wendy's & bout 3-4 bites of Wendy's chili

-1 oven baked chicken breast tender w/ small portion of augratin potatoes :tt1:

-Coffee w/ splenda & SF Hazelnut creamer

-Unjury Protein Drink

-a few animal crackers

45min of cardio (scale moved alittle today in the right direction) I just started myself on a mini challenge for my birthday!! Something to keep my motivated! I want to get under 200 so bad!!!!!! I weigh less today then I did at my Highschool Freshman physical by 20 pounds!!!!:thumbup:

Today's menu:

B 1/2 cup homemade chicken salad with mayo w/olive oil

5 wheat crackers

L 3.5 oz of fresh tuna steak

slice of 12 grain bread, toasted

1/2 cup light yogurt w/ 5-6 frozen strawberries

D 3 oz grilled boneless lean pork chop

1/2 cup of steamed cauliflower

snack 7 peanut butter/pretzel sandwiches

breakfast: Greek plain no fat yogurt

Snack: iceopure

Lunch: Slice of turkey meatloaf

Snack: string cheese

Dinner: BBQ flank steak, rice, peas

Hmmmm I see a pattern here but I feel tight and not so hungry in the day ... I get hungry around 2 - 4pm thats whi I am making myself eat lunch so at dinner I am not so mad hungry that I get STUCK.

Hi everyone! I dont know why it is hard for people to reply to my post. but anyway I am 2 dayz back on track. havent lost anyweight for a year. Down 80lbs. been nere for a year re-committed.

Today I ate:

B- hot tea n honey

steel cut oatmeal(dont know if the 1/4 cup serving is dry or cooked) 1 tablsp of I cant believe it butter, cinnonmon

snack- Water with protien to go pack in it

kashi bar

Lunch-worked out 45 minutes cardio

1.5 oz. of salmon and 2tblsp of whole wheat orzo(from a lean cuisine)

Dinner- ate kashi bar (trying to get in protein)

water with Protein pack

totaled 950 kal but not enough protein and water. will try to do better tomarow.

this time of night is very rough for me. I crave food all night long. I pray I make it thru.:thumbup:

Had a hard time yesterday....

B: couple sips of green tea

L: 1/4th Quiche Lorraine at LaMadeleine (PB), 2 half slices of bread with butter and jam, fruit parfait

L2: turkey and cheese sandwich (PB), 3 chocolate chip Cookies with 2% milk (stayed down of course)

D1: 2 tacos (PB)

D2: 2 slices pepperoni pizza toppings only (PB), about 15 chocolate covered peanuts (stayed down)

Today so far i'm trying to see how its going to work out...

B: 1/2 cup coffee w/cream and sugar

L: planning to eat a lean cuisine

D: dont know yet...

tmg, congrats on your weightloss! I just wanted you to know, I came across your blog post about overfills ( it was a while ago). It was very eye opening to me. I have not gotten to point of restriction yet, but am very cautious of being too tight. You should continue your blogging, you had some great posts !

Hi My name is Melissa and I live in Texas. I am getting my band on Friday Feb 5 2010. I am at 332 lbs currently and have a BMI of 57.

I want to hear anything anybody wants to tell me! :thumbup:

Who better to ask than those who have gone before me? :w00t:

My surgery will be done by Dr. Rincon in San Antonio.

I did all my pre-op stuff on 1/5/10 and have lost 6 lbs so far. I started out at 338 and Im practicing now for the pre-op diet.

So please reply!

-Mel

:thumbup:good luck

I love this thread!

OK I had....

Breakfast: Greek no fat yogurt

Snack: Iceopure

Lunch: I BBQ'd a piece of salmon and got stuck on my first bite ... so lunch was one bite of salmon

Snack: Aitkins Protein Bar

Dinner: White fish, potato & cauliflower puree & 3 shrimp (Oh and one small glass of white wine)

Snack: 2 biscotti and I am about ready to go get my pudding.< /p>

I'm still on full liquids/purees post-op.

Yesterday I had:

B: 1 scoop Inspire Dutch chocolate Cake Protein Powder w/4 oz. Water

L: 3 tablespoons of a combo of browned/pureed ground beef, ricotta cheese, a dab of marinara, and a sprinkle of Parmesan--VERY good!

S: sugar-free popsicles

D: double-scoop Inspire Dutch chocolate cake Protein mixed with 8 oz. unsweetened Almond Breeze almond milk--DEELISH.

Today is likely to be pretty much the same. I started with the chocolate protein/Almond Breeze (60 g protein already for the day), and will stick with the ricotta/marinara for lunch. For dinner, I plan to grill a half chicken breast and puree with hoisin and other Asian seasonings.

b-handful of almonds

s- 1/2 c oatmeal

L - 3 oz salmon

s - cranberry juice

D- 1 sl pizza

s- 2 Cookies

Edited by nawlinzlady