Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

Ok, today was so bad that I am too ashamed to even post part of what I have eaten. Tomorrow is a new day.

Slim-n-tn - I can second that x 2 days!!!!

I am going to try to be good tomorrow but I am going to a shower and out to dinner with friends.

It's hard to be good at a shower. Good luck with that one. I have to work, so if I don't take any junk with me, I can't eat it. Let's just hope I can stick to that. Have fun at the shower!

Slim-n-tn - I can second that x 2 days!!!!.

ya know it's always going to happen - me it was wine last night....TOO much so:rolleyes:

yesterday -

b- fage cherry greek yogurt w/handful of Fiber one Cereal

l- 4 chicken pot stickers

s- chipolte cheddar cheese stick

d- approx .5c chicken buffalo sloppy joe (no bun), several sweet potato fries

s- wine:)

Edited by luluc
chicken not turkey....LOL

yesterday -

b - slice ww toast w/hummus & muenster

l- buffalo chicken sloppy joe in a lettuce cup w/blue cheese *pic attached* it was SO good!!

s- some cashews & strawberries

d- 1 stuffed shrimp w/crabmeat

post-225434-13813138276349_thumb.jpg

so i had a really bad "food" weekend..snacked way too much..ate the wrong foods...i got on the scale this morning and it said i was up 3lbs :smile: :smile2: I don't know if it's just a bloating/water thing or actual weight gained, but either way i'm going to be super strict so it goes back to normal hopefully by my weigh in day on Friday. So sad!

b: dunkin coffee with skim, about 50 cal

b2 (i may eat this in the afternoon as a snack..depends on if i'm hungry this morning or not): greek yogurt, 140 cal

l: lean cuisine, 340 cal

d: lean cuisine, 340 cal

No snacks!!!

Total cal: 870

Gym: going. cardio and toning. will push it!!!

luluc - love the picture - was thinking that the sloppy joe mixture would be a good filling for a ravioli :eek: especially with a blue cheese sauce! (maybe you and I should collaborate an a ravioli cookbook)

my efforts to start better today failed - wasn't hungry for Breakfast (should have made myself have something)

L- tried 1/2 c. broccoli cheese Soup - didnt stay down for some reason - tried 1/2 a Protein Bar later - same problem.

s- but of course the cheetos and chocolate bunny I ate later when I was starving while teaching some classes went down fine.

d- dont know yet certainly not hungry now, need to eat out of my freezer though - don't know if I've ever had so many small containers in it.

s- going to a late night espresso & gelatto gathering w/ friends

When the two (luluc and kcmagu) of you start your television careers on the food network, I will be able to say I "knew" you when.

kcmagu, I hope that you are feeling better after having trouble getting food down earlier.

B-2oz salmon, steamed green Beans (I hate leftovers), coffee w/splenda

L- 1/2 cucumber, granola bar

D- great norther beans, turnip greens (cooked with smoked turkey) cornbread muffin (I am so southern)

Today

B-coffee w/splenda & cream

L-2oz ribeye,1/4c zucchini & tomatoes,1/4c loaded mashed pototes

D-3oz chicken w/honey mustard

worked out on the treadmill 2 miles

luluc - love the picture - was thinking that the sloppy joe mixture would be a good filling for a ravioli :( especially with a blue cheese sauce! (maybe you and I should collaborate an a ravioli cookbook)

wow, didn't think about it - but those would make good raviolis!!!

yesterday -

b- half ww english muffin w/hummus/cucumber/pickled pepers

l- 5 gulf coast oysters

d- crab cake

s- 1/3 slice cheese cake w/raspberry sauce...YUM

so i stuck to my food plan yesterday..got on the scale today (i know i shouldn't do this to myself) to see if the Monday weigh in number (+3lbs) was accurate from the weekend..and guess what? it was:frown: I did lose a lb yesterday (probably because i was crazy in the gym last night lol)...but now i feel so guilty for having a bad weekend!! I'm determined to bring it back down to what i was last friday--by this friday's weigh in. ugh.

b: dunkin coffee with skim, 50 cal

b2: greek yogurt (sometimes i eat this in the afternoon instead in the morning), 140 cal

l: lean cuisine, 330 cal (some kind of pannini or something)

d: lean cuisine, 350 cal (the butternut squash ravioli rocks)

Total Cal= 870

Gym: Going. lol. Was going to walk outside but it's a cold day today. I'll do a half on the elliptical and a half on the treadmill (i don't go very fast because my sausage legs just can't keep up!!)--burning about 550 cal