Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share ideas, What did you eat today ?

I agree - I love making ravioli now - don't think I could buy them again. I love how delicate they seem by using the wonton wrappers.

delicate is a great word to describe the wrappers.

i didn't have a chance until wed to make the turkey/cranberry ravioli and the combination (i modified some towards yours) was very tasty - the little bit of cranberry goes a LONG way. my freezer has a second meals worth..LOL

the wrappers can be modified to any type of ravioli - going to start experimenting...

Renee - I totally know what you mean about ice cream - there are times when there is no problem and others where the slightest bite just won't go down - go figure and sometimes I know it is probably a good thing.

kcmagu-- that is a good thing cause I love ice cream!!

Today~

2 pc bacon

a handful caramel corn

crab salad 1/2 c

toppings off a pizza

peppermint ice cream 1/2 c --went down A OK!!

Can someone give me the ravioli recipe? I LOVE ravioli!

Yesterday:

B - Pure Protein shake

L - 1/2 hamburger patty w/cheese - 3 fries

S - 1/2 banana w/tad of Peanut Butter

D - Chili cheese fries (probably 1 cup total) :thumbup:

S - small handful of popcorn, one donut hole, 1/2 cup of chocolate, Peanut Butter & banana shake :girl_hug:

We took our son to a huge holiday festival and obviously had junk food....I am trying not to be disappointed in myself for eating so much crap.

Can someone give me the ravioli recipe? I LOVE ravioli!.

San Diego mom,

here is the recp. kcmagu and i have been playing around with:

Turkey and Cranberry Ravioli Recipe : Giada De Laurentiis : food Network

the ravioli part is wonton wrappers. they are very easy to work with and much lighter than regular Pasta.

i think you can make any type of ravioli w/these~

lu~

yesterday

B: 1 banana (really tight, took about 2 hours to eat it)

L: 1 half inch of a cream cheese-cranberry spiral

D: a few baked brie bites; a few cranberry spirals; a few red pepper spirals; 1 c spinach salad; 1/8 tourtierre; handful of honey cinnamon nuts; handful candied almonds; :sad_smile::ohmy:

One of the rare times I'm glad it is snowing....lots of shovelling today to compensate!

cranberry spirals sound good taps!

yesterday -

b- slice of cheddar w/2 melba rounds

l- 2oz chicken cutlet

s- 1/2c pinto bean Soup

d- 1c edamame

s- handful of grapes

Yesterday: (went out with friends for an early birthday celebration to Brio)

Breakfast: (actually early brunch) 1/2 appetizer order (2) mushroom ravioli - Luluc- want to find way to make a higher Protein version of these with the wonton wrappers and couple bites spinach dip

L: eggnog latte

S: more of leftover spinach dip

D: Smoked salmon ravioli - Luluc - basically made the smoked salmon spread but with more salmon and just pulsed it rather than pureed it - put a spoonful in the wonton wrapper and sprinkled with a couple capers and drizzled with a little cream sauce that had lemon zest and dill in it. :sad_smile:

Dessert: 1/2 piece of chocolate cake

Today

Breakfast: Starbuck's Non Fat Grande Mocha

Lunch: Homemade Nachos with Taco meat, cheese, a little bit of sour cream and salsa

Dinner: Three small/thin pieces of pizza lesss the end pieces of crust

Walk/Jog: 3 miles and burned 390 Calories

Adjustment tomorrow...haven't had one in a while

Thanks Luluc for the recipe - will try some this week!

Question for all experienced bandsters: How long did it take you to learn the "new" full feeling? Do you measure your food?

B - Pure Protein shake

S - Decaf coffee w/milk

L - grapes, blackberries and a few bites of banana

D - 3/4 cup of lasagna, glass of red wine (drank majority of wine prior to food)

S - chocolate chip cookie :biggrin: