Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I found out there's a DSW only 1/2 hour away from my house. Uh oh. Went and bought some sandals. In yellow. With a pretty high heel. I could not stand to wear heels for more than a few seconds 130 lbs ago. Somebody hold me back. This old lady is getting a bit too wild.

Girl, you are talking my language!!! Only my passion (as it has to be this way) is Van's sneakers (I have to wear orthotics that won't fit in heels). I must have 30 pairs! Love that they come in prints, slip-ons, lace-ups, AND you can even customize them!!! With patterns AND colors! Soooooo awesome! Shoes. Bags. What more could a girl want? Oh, yes, WLS!!!!!

You go girl! I'm sure you're looking great rockin those heels too! :)

The only thing to improve on those yellow sandals would be for the wearer to sashay around in them! Have fun!

@@borg/assimilated, I am going to practice my sashay before I wear them. Thanks for the tip.

Pics or it didn't happen!! Of the shoes at least, lol. ;)

I love high heels. Have fun!

Here's a picture. I didn't wear them today because I also bought a pretty pink top that I just had to wear to work.

post-219492-0-10258100-1430170137_thumb.jpeg

Love wedges!!

I LOVE!!!! Shoes... the higher the better. I bought these in brown at Kmart

post-74134-0-41614600-1430342503_thumb.jpg

@@bayougirlmrsc, Cute!

Is wearing high heels new for you, too? By your photo, you're pretty young so maybe you've been able to wear heels even before weight loss.

I am going to need a minder to keep me from going crazy with shoes. I'll be heading into Imelda Marcos territory if I'm not watched!

i have always loved them the higher the better.... lol When i was younger and 100lbs.... i wore them all the time, hardly ever did i wear flats. Then as i got fatter the shoes got flatter... Now i wear heels most every day. I'm pretty close too.. I hide them... then when my husband says... when did you get those... i say.. i've been having them. Bahahahaha

and thanks for calling me young. Ill be 47 in july..... i thought about that the other day... in three years ill be 50. My son turned 24 today.

I love Kmart... bought these there and Red and sparkles at Dillards.

I also buy off of Ebay... really great deals there

post-74134-0-43741600-1430399129_thumb.jpg

post-74134-0-04094200-1430399130_thumb.jpg

post-74134-0-93585200-1430399157_thumb.jpg

post-74134-0-63749200-1430399166_thumb.jpg

I LOVE!!!! Shoes... the higher the better. I bought these in brown at Kmart

OMG I NEED those! Guess you're fueling my addiction to shopping even further!

I have never been able to wear heels. So for my 100lb loss gift I picked out a pair of Clarks wedges, soooo comfortable and just the right height for me for everyday wear. They were $107, which I would NEVER spend that much on shoes in the past. But the comfort and style level I love.

My daughter and husband are holding them hostage till I hit my 100lb loss. I am so close!!!

I also love converse, could never wear them for long before but now I can wear the to work and be on my feet for 8 hours and I am just fine. :)