Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went today for my first visit with my surgeon. I am on track...now need my pro-op blood work, chest xray and EKG. Then I will be scheduled for my EGD, After I am cleared I will get a date!! Can't wait. Cannot lose any weight..I am at the fine line of my BMI being to low.

Excellent!

That's awesome @@perk4756 ! I had my Nut appointment yesterday and that went better than expected. I was afraid I'd be given a ton of things to do or change or thought she'd try to talk me out of surgery all together but really she told me I was the ideal candidate and a perfect patient! LOL! Worried over nothing and happy to learn that my need to research every little thing about this journey has so far paid off!

All I think about is having this done. Lol. I'm driving my husband crazy talking about it. We both wish it would already happen. But on a lighter note, now unlike before I think abt everything I eat or drink now. Drinking tons if Water unlike none before.

I have to have a total of 7 PCP visits. Last one will be July 13th. Psych as well as dietician visits are complete. Fingers crossed for quick approval post last visit! Praying for mid early-mid August surgery date. Starting to get anxious/nervous although I am very excited!

I did my psych eval, and first nut appt. Just need cardiologist and second and third nut appt. I already had the other stuff earlier this year. Problem is my weight keeps bouncing between a bmi of 39 and 41!

Do you need a 40 bmi or something? Otherwise it shouldn't matter unless you are gaining each month. I wish you luck on your journey!_

I am most likely going to be August as well unless I can squeeze it into July (would love that!) I started in April with my Doctor. I have to see her for 3 months and then I get referred to my surgeon. I have no idea what time frame the surgeon takes to schedule. I will ask at my next appt. My last appt will be in July. Wohoo. I am suppose to lose 6 lbs during these 3 months. The first month I gained 1. This month I've been working hard and drinking Protein Shakes twice a day and only eating dinner... the scale isn't moving though :(

Well if I could do this on my own i

wouldn't need the surgeries. I have a problem that I can't correct on my own

I agree AvalonNeeCee! I gained 2 lbs on last months visit and you'd have thought it was 20. But at least don't have to lose a certain amt like some insurances ask. Thank goodness. Just complying with the 6 nutritional visits is crazy enough I believe.

Having my endoscopy in the morning. Last of tests I need. I still have until August to finish my nutritional visits tho. Exercise demo next Thursday too

My second class with the surgeons office is on Monday. So excited that I'm almost done with those! Then a surprise weekend trip to Las Vegas and my Endo on the 19th. Then just one more class with the surgeons office that I believe is after surgery. So hopefully, fingers crossed, I'm done and can get a surgery date. At least that's what I'm hoping and praying for!

Rhonda

What kinda class? I have an exercise class next week to watch exercises. Can't wait to see. According to the nurse yesterday, I guess they submit to insurance after your endoscopy. So hoping to get a date soon too

We are getting there